Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Vomit News: First Pregnant Man?

Jacpher   

Pregnant Man?

Find Out How It Happened

To our neighbors, my wife, Nancy, and I don't appear in the least unusual. To those in the quiet Oregon community where we live, we are viewed just as we are -- a happy couple deeply in love. Our desire to work hard, buy our first home, and start a family was nothing out of the ordinary. That is, until we decided that I would carry our child.

I am transgender, legally male, and legally married to Nancy...

Our situation sparks legal, political, and social unknowns. We have only begun experiencing opposition from people who are upset by our situation. Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs. Health care professionals have refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognize Nancy as my wife. Receptionists have laughed at us. Friends and family have been unsupportive; most of Nancy's family doesn't even know I'm transgender...

We are proud to announce that this pregnancy is free of complications and our baby girl has a clean bill of health. We are happily awaiting her birth, with an estimated due date of July 3, 2008.

Just so you don't get confused, Thomas was Tanya before she met Nancy and decided to become a he. What am I saying here. How do you say transgender in Somali? Mushakal? Wait....that's Carabi.

ps. I don't want anyone going Max'ed Dheere on me. That's why I have vomit up there. Just vomit instead. That way it only involves you alone. Feel free to use this tip at your own risk.

Pacifist   

When I first heard this, I thought can't be possible He is male and is pregnant and then I was telling my sister, it has to be the most confused people Transgenders. Not even news worthy.

^^^ I am certain my Somali is below yours, BUT labeeb is a condition whereby a female becomes a male and vice versa purely by natural occurence.

There is no Somali world for transgender. It's unknown to us. Never heard of a Somali transgender and never wish to here of one.