Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

The Art of loving yourself

Cabdow   

A lil while ago someone else was promoting isla-hadalka and how healthy it's for someone to converse with themselves, and now ma waxaad rabtaan inaad naga dha-dhacisaan inuu Kali-socodkuna wax fiican yahay, naw!

C&H, if you needed a company to the movies/dinner all you had to do was holla nooh, see camal smile.gif

:D @ C&H

I'm somewhat of a loner but even aniga ka xishonaya to eat at a restaurant by myself.

fastfood maybe .. lakin eating steak alone is depressing.

Originally posted by grasshopper:

^^ meanies
smile.gif

spending time alone rules. in another life I would make a very good monk, or hermit. being a somali though, and wanting to spend time alone is a curse!

L0L.Exactly. You cant be alone in this modern world. Btw,is surfing the net alone by urself,chatting foruming of facebooking considered alone? Virtually,you are not alone...right?

Cara,L0L.

LOL@Cara. I'd read that book.

Canjeex, did you read the part where I said I still can't bring myself to go eat a lone or see movies a lone.

Funny thing,

I watched a movie, a very girly movie(S& the City)last night. The theatre was packed with mostly women(who were way overdressed! Sheesh! you would think they were playing a part in the movie). So my friends and I sat in the back. So few minutes before the light goes out, in walks in this gorgeously dressed woman. She sat the row below us. Then the movie started. Midway through the movie, my friends noticed that the pretty woman is sitting by herself and laughing her head off. My friends just about died of a heart attack! LOL! The couldnt understand. The even wanted to invite her to sit next to us. :D

Cara.   

^Her husband probably enlisted in the army so he wouldn't have to go with her to see Sex And The City, and who could blame him icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^LOL Cara..

It is good to be on your own sometimes to reflect on life. But, lets not over do it with this "me time" lol..

I came from a large family and alhmadulilah I tend to enjoy the loud noise and I barely get time where I am alone..between family and friends.

ilaahay cidlo nama dhigo..but i hear you that at times you need a break from everything and everyone and give yourself a break and do something on your own..not a bad idea!

salaam

p.s speaking abt movies couple of days ago I went to see Prince of Persia. Awesome movie. I recommend it.

cidlo wax loo yeedho mahan

a few years ago I was on the road for work for 2 months .. staying in varous hotels.

I remember this weekeind where I barely spoke to anyone for 48 hours .. except to order meals.

on monday morning i was croaking ... after that i was making random conversations with strangess just not to loose my voice.

cidlada noocaas oo kale waad isla hadlaysaa :D