Sign in to follow this  
JASMIINE

The Economics of Trying to Commit Suicide

Janna   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

If these girls wanted to commit suicide, they would have used more serious weapon. However women are known to use lighter methods to commit suicide. Overdosing is common, it’s a form of wanting help from others.

Maybe they don't want to die screaming and suffering with blood all over the place?

But this is sad. These Halimos don't need therapy bullshidh. What they need is go back to Somalia and stay with Batulo the witchdoctor for a few months. Her tariffs are low, but the results are great. I can give them her number. And when they are healed, I'll give them mine.
smile.gif
A person wanting to commit suicide wouldn't think about blood. Instead they would be busy with whether the method of their suicide would be successful or not. How is going to Somalia make them stop their evil ways? Going to Somalia might teach them how to become a tribalist; picking up guns. Preaching hate. Placing an suicidal person in a environment such as Somalia, would make it easy for them to carry out their plan. Therapy and been placed on suicidal watch might actually prevent them from fulfilling their desire to take their own life.

nemo   

What the? Do these Farax's actually marry these suicidal xalimo's? How would they tell their kids when they got married............"well mummy tried suicide and then I married her"

Very romatic isn't it :rolleyes:

The Farax's should stay away a far as possible..what if an agruement unfolds in the future in their marriage? You never know what they are capable of.

Jamilah   

I honestly cannot bring myself to take this topic seriously I dont know whether or not to laugh or cry for these weak minded fools. So much for being a proud strong Somali woman.

Hey Jasmine,

interesting topic, I heard the compelete opposite, this goes to show that this whole suicide business might not be as benificial as people might think it is. Well there was this young girl and she was seeing a guy but her parents refused that they end up together and they suggested that she marry some other dude....the girl went and jumped off a four storey building to break her arms and legs. When the first dude who I don't maybe had intentions of fighting for her found out he was like forget it I am not marrying a ****** chick and the second dude said the same thing as well.

Maf Kees   

I once saw a Halimo who was about to kill a man with a knife, because that man didn't want his nephew to marry her. Nobody got killed, but let's just say that the house was a warzone the entire night. That was years ago. The Halimo has been banned out of everyone's lives ever since.

Very scary shidh. Even I was a bit scared, let alone the rest ma garatay. That chick was crazy wulahi swinging with a knife like that. Grown men were screaming like little girls. If she brought her crazy girlfriends too, we would have all been massacred that day.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

Grown men were screaming like little girls. If she brought her crazy girlfriends too, we would have all been massacred that day.

cant stop laughin :D

Forget the halimo's I heard stories about farah's comitting suicide. One story i heard was this farah went to somalia got married this gurl and brought her back. Next thing you know the halimo told him to f*****ck off. This tosser actually threw himself out of the balcony... :confused: Madness

for the farah wanting to marry a halimo after knowing she actually tried to commit suicide. Marry her just dont upset her or she might put you six feet under......crazy woman :D

Tahliil   

This is what worries me: if Killing is so easy for these xalimos what is going to stop them from killin these farahs in their sleeps if they later end up getting together...Crazies do crazy stuff always..and there is no exception at all; a little bit of stress, Walac Walac stuff and the next thing you know the ax, the bleach, or the gun; whatever she used previously to kill herself will be tried on you...I should suggest stay away from a suicidal Xalimo...or Farah in that matter...for your own good

hodman   

U would think that suicide would be uncommon in an all Muslim society but strange that young girls choose the most hideous methods of suicide like burning themselves for reasons that defy imagination e.g a Farax. That's a real tragedy but I think one of the ways to overcome this is to give kids a solid Islamic education; suicide would never be an option for them then if they know what awaits them in Akhira.

Khalaf   

Salaam,

We can judge others, question their actions, and think what in the h*ll are they thinking or how can anyone do these acts, but the human being is indeed complex and fragile. The mind and heart is powerful, there is a great hadith that said protect the heart if that is spoiled then the whole body is spoiled. All I am saying is committing sucide is unthinkable, haraam, but lets just ask Allah for refuge that we or our loved ones never reach a point where we lose all hope and resort to such an act. Peace