Alpha Blondy

Meeting between Musa Bixi and Farmaajo in Djibouti

From what I heard, President MBC was invited by the US State Dept to attend a regional meeting they are hosting in Djibouti this year. The meeting by "Bureau of African Affairs" will invite Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somaliland and Somalia. 

Abiye Ahmed/US Ambassador want to arrange a meeting on the side between President MBC and the besieged Cheeseman from Villa AMISom. 

Mr X   

Pro Farmajo propagandists (like Sola) are saying on twitter that NN is willing to concede the presidency next term, move the capital to Hargeisa in exchange for “unification”.

To some this sounds reasonable but it makes no sense why Somaliland would erase itself for such a deal.

I don’t see the benefit for muse bixi.

Mr X   
3 hours ago, TRO - AJT said:

Absolutely agreed. I have heard this "solution" mentioned before, of moving the capital to Hargeisa/making Muuse Biixi president, including from high level MP's & Political thinkers/analysts from Somalia. To those who think that this is a possible solution I ask you this, what do you think this solves? 

People don't understand how insulting this idea is to Somalilanders. It rests on the premise that the entire Somaliland endeavour over the past 30 years wasn't about independence, but about power redistribution. The fact that a troubling number of learned political thinkers from Somalia, think such an infantile solution could bring about reunification, demonstrations how far apart we are in our thinking.

The idea of the united Somali Republic is a failed project that has no real chance of ever being reignited, from a Somaliland perspective. I think this meeting in Djibouti will therefore amount to, and achieve nothing.

It must also be asked why Somaliland would take onboard the intractable political problems in Mogadishu and bring it to Hargeysa? It makes no sense at all.  Are people expecting Somaliland to solve the political problems of Somalia? How?

It is as you said, “infantile”.

Fyr   

I don't even why you all are asking why is Somaliland or Somalia coming to these talks now as if this is a choice when American comes calling. I'm more interested in the motives of these countries that have their hands in anything called Somali. Somaliland is an obstacle to the legally looting of Somalia, these so-called one man one vote won't be legitimate if one third of country don't participate. So what do you do?  Well the fool in Villa Somalia will sign some sort of legal framework which will allow Somaliland not a downright recognition but a legal wiggle room which will make Somaliland a quasi state. When Somalia has its election whether its forced or voluntary these actors will  legitimize it and the looting can begin. (purely speculative)

But when IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva congratulates Somali people on historic milestone doesn't send shills through your spine than you really don't understand the kind trouble Somalia really is in. So lets list these milestones this psychopath is talking about. Foreign trained SNA and add to it AMISOM, EDF, KDF secret american bases, private military contractors, al shabaab, warlords, parasitic status quote business enterprises, corrupt politician  you named it Somalia has it.  

The saving grace of Somalia if you want called it that these past 30 years has been Somalia's non creditworthiness and these fools are about upend it. So who in their right mind would loan money to a country in this state? Well lets just say people who want to legally take Somalia's resources through debt instruments which is collateralized when the creditor has rights over an asset or revenue stream that would allow it, if the borrower defaults on its payment obligations, to rely on the asset or revenue stream to secure repayment of the debt. Brothers and sisters these actors haven't spent billions of dollars and 5 billion in debt relief  on bunch Africans who can't get a long for nothing. 

I haven't posted in years on this forum but this morning I couldn't let it be so forgiven me for the incoherent post.