Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The most disliked maryooleey video on Youtube

The video below achieved notoriety in very short period of time. It became the most disliked Soomaali video ever on Youtube. Also it was the quickest disliked video. In mere hours, it has 65,000 disliked. It was on its way to 100,000 disliked when they disabled the dislike button. What a shame for Wasaqda Cusub.

I am sure they were paid, probably Kiikuuyo agents. Now I firmly believe the rumours in Islii that Western government paid them in between 2006-2011.

Mr X   

You can buy likes or dislikes in their thousands.

This video had 22k views and 50k dislikes at one point. Looked engineered to me.

55B3581A-D779-4070-908A-CBBBD0FB7F87.jpeg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Mr X   

Buy here if you want 

WWW.SUBPALS.COM

Buy YouTube Likes for your videos from SubPals, the Internet's trusted supplier of guaranteed YouTube marketing services. Get quality...

The video has more disliked than viewers because people who clicked it did not watch, just to dislike it and logged out. If you know anything about Youtube, you would know that. Also dislike numbers are live while viewership numbers are not sometimes.

The comments - which is mainly pro-dowladda dhexe - themselves prove it is real people who disliked as well. Paid singers Wasaqda Cusub waaku fashilmeen. Anyway, at least it made YOU to come out of your lurking on SOL. That itself says something.

Mr X   
5 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

The video has more disliked than viewers because people who clicked it did not watch, just to dislike it and logged out. If you know anything about Youtube, you would know that. Also dislike numbers are live while viewership numbers are not sometimes.

The comments themselves prove it is real numbers as well. Paid singers Wasaqda Cusub waaku fashilmeen. Anyway, at least it made YOU to come out of your lurking on SOL. That itself says something.

What you are saying kinda proves it is bought. When you buy likes or dislikes actual people are doing the clicking so they would dislike but not watch the video.

It is a well known that social media is influenced this way.

Mr X   
5 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

War waaku fashilantee iskaga tag meeshaan. Buying comments writen in Afsoomaali waliba with real existing Soomaali people with Soomaali user names and words ayuu la soo shirtagay.

A94B7392-2502-47BF-AD3B-28F0E21C5CF8.jpeg

I see your Afsoomaali is challenged since you cannot differentiate between the real comments under that video and machine translated ones. Marka hore Afsoomaali soo baro.

And this answer below too will help you your lack of understanding viewership vis-a-vis dislike ratio.

EaUU0AmXgAUd0S4?format=jpg&name=medium

Very bad song, clearly paid propaganda 

Recently Deni banned and stopped many protesters supporting Farmaajo, I gurrantee more of young in SL would ALSO  come out and support Farmaajo,  if they were free, and not poisoned by sick pple 

cadnaan1   

First this waayaha cusub guys waxay Helen free publicity oo magacoodi meelwalba ayuu gaaray within one day.

It's also facts that you can buy YouTube views , likes , dislikes, there's what's called click-farm