Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

girl found dead in mnpls

Xafsa   

I found out on friday that the girl is indeed somali and that she was living alone...They posted her picture all over the somali malls to see if anyone would recognize her. They said the girl was being treated for deppression and Schizophrenia....One of her friends is saying she thinks it might be suicide...but who really know except allah.

Like all of you said its dangerous living...for more than just the obvious reasons....its important to maintain human contact. Its depressing coming home to a dark empty home everynight...at first you might enjoy the freedom...but after awhile it gets to you...you gotta have family and friends around you.

I'm not saying everyone who lives alone gets depressed...you just have to learn to balance things and make sure you have human contact beyond just work and school...after all we are social creatures.

Anyways i'm rambling too much....gabadha alaha u naxariisto...aamiin yaa rab

peace and luv

Jaabir   

Ilaahy ha uu naxaristo gabadha ... walaahi she reminded me about this girl who lived not too far from where I live, she was very cute masha alah but had some serious psychological disorders, she used live by herself.. this punk dude took advantage of her vulnerability and struck a relationship with her.. the sucker impregnated her and left the country when her pregnancy started to show!! the poor girl got so confused and depressed the she just walked away from her apartment, got on a bus and just left the state.. no one knows where she is… Xafsa I hope that girl you are talking about is not her..

U are right though… seems like there is animals out there.. there was a time Somalida oo qurbaha joogto ay is jaclayeed.. I guess MN wa la isku isnacay

Alaah ha uu naxaristo masaakintaas.

Changed   

oh my god .........ina lillahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun.......remind me not to walk alone in mnplz.....shoo i live in mn and i havent heard of the tragedy until now ........allah u naxaristo.....

Amiiiin, may Allah have mercy on her.

and may Allah protect us all,

living alone aint bad, as long as u stay in touch with your family,friends and community (somalian and other)

i dont mingle with mali's, but walahi, every step i take is reported to ma family.

Ariadne   

Living alone and depression have nothing to do with each other to address some of you who have this strange belief they do. Depression is a deeply rooted psychological problem that is either genetic or caused by harmonial imbalances in the brain. Millions of people live alone and they don't have depression.

Anyways for the poor girl may Allah rest her soul