Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

girl found dead in mnpls

Xafsa   

Did you guys here about the body of the muslim girl that was found in the minnesota river? She was wearing a hijab so they don't know if she's somali or oromo. What shocks me the most is the fact that nobody reported her missing....she lived alone and I'm assuming her family is not here or they would have missed her.

modesty I read your post about that somali guy thats stalking you...you better becareful....there are some real scary people out there.

peace and luv

I didn't know....Maybe he killed her because she was muslim....cause I heard some black guy kiled 5 muslm people in America after the sept 11 attacks because he was paranoid and when every they were reaching for a cigarrete he thought they were gonna shoot him ( so he killed them) and 2 girls got stabbed in Ottawa too.........

I hope she goes to heaven and the killer gets caught and I have a persona story....someone tod me that some guy was prepared to kidnap me and kill me but I dont know why they didn't and he was a teacher of mine ( So u people should really be careful and not trust people too easly.

May god open the doors of heaven for her * Ameen*...

Oh may Allah take her to Jenna. That's weird I live by the Minnesota River and I didn't hear that. Like my sisters are saying please watch urself and be careful.

JASMIINE   

I laahay ha u nacariisto, i havent heard any thing about it. i live in minneapolis/st.paul area and its scary to hear something like this could happen.

Yeah i heard about it,The authorities think she is

a somali at the age 18 or older, no identities is

being revealed yet.Somali community are yet to have learn

the danger of being in country that anything is

possible.But keep your people close, specially for

you minneapolis people.

Adna   

Salaamz

Subhanalaah, I have not heard yet, I laahey ha'unaxariisto, maashaa allaah. Like my sisters are saying please watch urself and be careful.

may allah bless her soul! this one think i dont understand...malis leaving alone in big cities! most of the time no friends etc only communication via phone! i have seen quite a few living like this and i get shocked. these cities r not save. if u wanna leave alone, make sure u got protection with yah like. there are many out there if u dont like to own a gun which is legal here. just watch out n pratice save living..!

Ilahey ha u naxariisto...poor thing :( ...ilhey janadaa ha ka warabiyoo AMIIN..u guys look out for one another..there are sick twisted individuals out there, iska jiira...only ilahey can PROTECT...we can only help each other to a certain extent

MD   

Sad story may allah grant her janaaht'ul fordows,

Posted by Instinct-Poet: Somali

community are yet to have learn the danger of being in country that anything is possible

True.. somalis need to understand that they are not at somali, back home we didn't have all these problems so they assume everywhere it's the same

shyhem   

Its sad story may the mercy of Allah be upon her.To all the sisters watch out and make sure u take all the necessary precautions before u go out.

Paragon   

Amiin, may Allaah have mercy on her.

When did this happen though? It is a worrying story. Does anyone have any more information about this issue? Please give us some more information, if you can. Thanks

king_450   

maashallah, i am saddened to hear this incident or perhaps homecide case, may god bless her, but what i am wondering mostly are the somalis in general,i am so amazed by how don't protect and look over each other, this is the darn thing we need to learn, why on earth was she alone, was she with these thugs who killed her, someone must know about those guys, what about her so called friends, you know ladies know each other who they are dating or going out with it , if any one knows plz go to the authority,don't just sit there and think that it never happened to you, if this happens to one somalis women it happens to all of us, so do something about it, secondly i am constantly hearing that the somali women in this state Minneapolis, they (somali women) are having hard time living there, i hear they have been harassed by either Blacks or non blacks, they have been snatched their bags, some old somali men have been killed, what is going out there, can you guys live like this,without doing anything about it, do something organize yourself and protect your fellow somalians, good luck.