Sign in to follow this  
Iavenda

10 Ways to Drive Men Crazy!

^^^ermm....NO

Caveman....ina adeer waxaad iloowday tii uugu muhiimsaneed.

musqulaha sii dhaq farxaanow

guriga naga sii huufarey...asxaabteyda aa ila soo socoto, eena qashinka dibada u saar, baranda'dana naga bilbil

farxaanoow....gorgoradeydi miyaad feereysay aan hadaay kuu dhiibay? :D iyo dharkii hoose kale

Wiilo   

What is the point of making your man crazy, you are not gonna be happy if you make him crazy,, I dont see why would anyone want do that.....

sAlaAma kA dhEh:.........

Caveman   

^^Shaah_Ka_macaan

war tanaa..fiiri walaashiis bal hal mar ku soo celi...googarada feeree aa? .....taas waa desert ama suubis dheeraad ah wax nin ka xanaajiyo waa dhaafsantahay.

lol   

I really don't think acting someone who u r not adds or subtracts value on or off who u r. So my advice is pretty simple...

1 Be Yourself

2 Be strong

3 Know exactly what u want

4 Be firm about principles and laws u followed

5 Treat him the way you want him to treat you

Originally posted by Hibo:

I really don't think acting someone who u r not adds or subtracts value on or off who u r. So my advice is pretty simple...

1 Be Yourself

2 Be strong

3 Know exactly what u want

4 Be firm about principles and laws u followed

5 Treat him the way you want him to treat you

"If you want breakfast in Bed, Sleep in the kitchen honey"

your qoute and Sig are contradicting each other... :confused: :confused:

lol   

^^^ Seems like u misread my quote...

#5 says... Treat him the way you want him to treat you... I don't expect to get breakfasts in bed... he shouldn't either... so there is no contradiction... And if know anything about the religion... Its not encrouarged for one to lay down.. and be served when he has the health and the energy to do things for himself.

#5 says... Treat him the way you want him to treat you... I don't expect to get breakfasts in bed... he shouldn't either... so there is no contradiction

well some of us do like to get their breakfast in the bed so what would you do if your husband said "honey could you please get me breakfast" in a very loving manner??

and we dont have to have our breakfast laying down.. we have spines you know, we can sit up on the bed..

And if know anything about the religion... Its not encrouarged for one to lay down.. and be served when he has the health and the energy to do things for himself.

personaly i've never heard of any Hadiith directing us not to take breakfast on the bed, but i am willing to change my mind if you provide me one that sugests that.........

lol   

GCredit: Walaalkiis, Every woman should obey her husband's commands and requests unless those requests conflick with her religion. Than she can object to them. As for providing breakfast to her husband in bed well its his right, but Allah does not admire anyone who is lazy. And laziness is the only reason why one would require breakfast in bed. I don't know if u know this but let me tell u a lil story about laziness.

Abu Bakr Sidiq (Radiyal Allah Canhu) was travelling with his slave one day. He was sitting on the camel when the string or the robe used to control the movement of the camel ( I think it would be safe to call it the wheel of the camel) fell off his hands. He could just tell his slave who was walking to get it for him but instead he made the camel to sit down and he got off the camel to get it himself. Now wat does that tell us? It tells us that as long as we are fit and able we should do everything by ourselves. Walaalkiis waa laga duceysaa kasalka ama lasinesska... iyo pride ka... its not admired in Islam. So get your lazy self off your bed and get yourself some breakfast

Although husbands have rights over their wives and can demand anything of their wives yet helping his wife with the house chores is sadaqa. Our Prophet Mohamed (SCW) used to help his wives with the daily house work... so it won't kill you to get your breakfast yourself.

Here is da dua one should recite when u feel lazy to do work for urself

اَللّهÙمَّ Ø¥ÙنّÙيْ أَعÙوْذ٠بÙÙƒÙŽ Ù…ÙÙ†ÙŽ الْعÙجْز٠، وَالْكَسْلÙØŒ وَالْجÙبْن٠، وَالْهَرَم٠، وَالْبÙخْل٠، وَأَعÙوْذ٠بÙÙƒÙŽ Ù…Ùنْ عَذَاب٠الْقَبْرÙØŒ وَأَعÙوْذ٠بÙÙƒÙŽ Ù…Ùنْ ÙÙتْنَة٠الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتÙ

translation: O Allah, I seek refuge in You from weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, anxiety and sorrow, and I seek refuge in You from the torments of grave, and I seek refuge in You from the trials and tribulations of life and death.

Although husbands have rights over their wives and can demand anything of their wives yet helping his wife with the house chores is sadaqa. Our Prophet Mohamed (SCW) used to help his wives with the daily house work... so it won't kill you to get your breakfast yourself.

the story your provided about Abu Bakar RAA, does not rest the argument in question here, i understand that Kasal should never be one of our traits, but what if i come home one day after working for 12 hours a day 6 days stright, just to provide a good living standards for my wife and kids, and ask my wife to serve me my breakfast in bed... will i be considered a lazy man? I think not.

many of our girls got their roles mixed up by thinking that obeying their husbands is some sort of slavery, only a true Muslimah who's thoughts have never been violated by the bias media know that obeying her husband is an essential part of her marriage therefor she never feels inferior because she knows that her husbands success and happiness are directly influenced by her.

Just to have you know, if my wife ever asked me to serve her breakfast in bed, not only that i will fix it and bring it to her, but i will feed her with these tow hands i am typing with and will have joy in doing so...

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Iavenda:

7. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about

his gun collection, his quick trigger finger,

and his affection for his Little Princess.

CHEERZ
:D

I reckon that rule is bound to work although a little knife could have done pretty much the same job. :D

Modesty   

7. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about

his gun collection, his quick trigger finger,

and his affection for his Little Princess.

Girl, that is some White girl stuff. Somali girls don't act that way!!!!!!