Sign in to follow this  
Iavenda

10 Ways to Drive Men Crazy!

Iavenda   

1. Do not say what you mean. Ever.

2. Cry. Cry often.

3. Bring things up that were said, done, or thought years, months,

or decades ago...or with other boyfriends.

4. Make them apologize for everything.

5. Get mad at them for everything.

6. Demand to be called or e-mailed. Often.

Whine when they don't comply.

7. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about

his gun collection, his quick trigger finger,

and his affection for his Little Princess.

8. Be late for everything. Yell if they're late.

9. Criticize the way they dress.

10. Talk about your ex-boyfriend 24 - 7. Compare and contrast.

CHEERZ :D

Tuujiye   

looooool..OG thats what I like about you...you gonna be very loyal...I'm coming for arab girls from now on..

Wareer Badanaa!!

Hey girl, i could not agree with you more.

Brothers love when we treat them wrong. They run after as when we are really hard to get. They love us and they can not leave without us.

llloool...just kidding!

BOB   

Originally posted by Iavenda:

1. Do not say what you mean. Ever.

2. Cry. Cry often.

3. Bring things up that were said, done, or thought years, months,

or decades ago...or with other boyfriends.

4. Make them apologize for everything.

5. Get mad at them for everything.

6. Demand to be called or e-mailed. Often.

Whine when they don't comply.

7. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about

his gun collection, his quick trigger finger,

and his affection for his Little Princess.

8. Be late for everything. Yell if they're late.

9. Criticize the way they dress.

10. Talk about your ex-boyfriend 24 - 7. Compare and contrast.

CHEERZ
:D

Some one once did all that to me except cry for me and meet her Dad and still I was accused of being BORING and ultimately my A$$ was dumped for an older man who's a widower and a single father who's soon to be...you know what I mean.

Some girls are just pain in the heart and not in the rear end but thats LIFE and we learn from our mistakes.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Caveman   

Interesting list. But it seems out of reach for Somali culture here is one close to home 'Top 10 things that drive Somali men/husband crazy'

1}. War aroos baan aadayaa ee caruurta caawa hay, oo midka yarna Diaperka 3 mar ka badal.

2}.War faraxoow horta aniga ima jeclid, maxaa yeelay xaawo ninkeeda gaari cusub iyo fadhi cusub buu sanad walbo u soo gadaa.

3}. War kaalay horta adiga hooyadaa bilkasta lacag bay rabtaa in loo diro.

4}. Ringg Ringg(phone)..hello.hello00w. war heedhe guriga Batuulaan filin ku fiirsanayaaye, qado noogu sii tuur.

5}. War Qolka guest roomka, edaday iyo walaashay ayaa xalay soo dagay (with out an advance notice).

6)}. walaashay baad maanta magaalada ku aragtay si fiicana uma aadan salaamin.

7}. War adiga horta gacan adagidaa, mushaar badana waad qaadataaye.

8}. Waxbaan soo bartay baad tiraahdaa, goormaad Texi fuulidiisa joojindoontaa..heblaayaba ninkeeda shaqo fiican buu haystaaye.

9}. War faraxoow..Markastoon guurno oon guri/magaalo cusub degnaba waa in aad ii gadaa aqal iyo kuraas cusub, oo wax kasta laturaa..even fargeetooyin.

10}. Last but not the least...war aabahay, eedaday, walashay caruurteeda,habar yartay, eedaday Muxibo dariskeeda..waaa in aad biil joogto ah u dirtaa.

Originally posted by Caveman:

Interesting list. But it seems out of reach for Somali culture here is one close to home 'Top 10 things that drive Somali men/husband crazy'

1}. War aroos baan aadayaa ee caruurta caawa hay, oo midka yarna Diaperka 3 mar ka badal.

2}.War faraxoow horta aniga ima jeclid, maxaa yeelay xaawo ninkeeda gaari cusub iyo fadhi cusub buu sanad walbo u soo gadaa.

4}. Ringg Ringg(phone)..hello.hello00w. war heedhe guriga Batuulaan filin ku fiirsanayaaye, qado noogu sii tuur.

5}. War Qolka guest roomka, edaday iyo walaashay ayaa xalay soo dagay (with out an advance notice).

6)}. walaashay baad maanta magaalada ku aragtay si fiicana uma aadan salaamin.

7}. War adiga horta gacan adagidaa, mushaar badana waad qaadataaye.

8}. Waxbaan soo bartay baad tiraahdaa, goormaad Texi fuulidiisa joojindoontaa..heblaayaba ninkeeda shaqo fiican buu haystaaye.

9}. War faraxoow..Markastoon guurno oon guri/magaalo cusub degnaba waa in aad ii gadaa aqal iyo kuraas cusub, oo wax kasta laturaa..even fargeetooyin.

10}. Last but not the least...war aabahay, eedaday, walashay caruurteeda,habar yartay, eedaday Muxibo dariskeeda..waaa in aad biil joogto ah u dirtaa.

Caveman wow walaal does this really hit home with you?????

Pujah   

Here are the top 5 ways Women drive Men crazy

5.Do not say what you mean. Ever.

4. Stash feminine products in their backpacks and in their books as cute reminders that you were thinking of them.

3. Look them in the eye and start laughing. specially during intimate moments

2. Gather many female friends and dance to "I Will Survive" while they are present. Sing all the words. Sing to them. Sing loud.

1. Plan little relationship anniversaries, i.e. the monthly anniversary of the time you saw each other in the library for five minutes.

Then get mad at them for forgetting. Then cry.

talk about copy and paste :D

Nephissa   

^^ :D

Waxaan ma wax nin ku xanaaqaa? Mayac baa idinka batay, dharkana sii feeree inay ku darto bay ahayd. :D

Krupt33   

Iavenda no wonder u dont have a man. I think you should change your not soo smart ways. And I say that with the upmost respect..

ONE

juba   

maybe im missing something but why would you want to be an annoying little brat to your boyfriend??

Bess.   

u should have called this list 10 things to assure u drive ur man away.... .... ;) ....cause i doubt any man will stay after that....and if they do....there is something wrong with them and they need to leave..... :D

Xoogsade   

Some of the tricks seem familiar lool. Warbaaba jiree :D

But on a serious note, a somali girl may employ only one or two, may be three out of the list. The rest is a nonsomali practice I think.