Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Maay-speaking people's party of Jubbooyinka

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Maay-speaking people in Jubbooyinka live in Baardheere, Luuq, Saakoow, Bu'aale, Jilib, Jamaame iyo deegaanada u dhaxeeyo.

Without sharing any context in here, I’m afraid I don’t see the significance of why Somalis living in Somali towns seems to you to be a relevant and newsworthy item to share on SOL?

The Zack   
On 6/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, Tillamook said:

Without sharing any context in here, I’m afraid I don’t see the significance of why Somalis living in Somali towns seems to you to be a relevant and newsworthy item to share on SOL?

🤣🤣 Dee waa xaafadiisa nooh.

The Zack   
On 6/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waraa haye, adiga iyo Abtigiis waa kala firirteen aan maqlay ee maxaa ka jiro?

Ki salaamay sxbkey.  Abtigiis booskii madaxweynaha oo banaanka ii yaalo buu si qooto qooto ah ku helay. Marka xarash baan u hayaa. Dhowr jeer baan is aragnay asaga iyo Nuunka in Jigjiga. 

16 hours ago, The Zack said:

Ki salaamay sxbkey.  Abtigiis booskii madaxweynaha oo banaanka ii yaalo buu si qooto qooto ah ku helay. Marka xarash baan u hayaa. Dhowr jeer baan is aragnay asaga iyo Nuunka in Jigjiga. 

Koo qaaday, widaay. Waa arkaa adiga iyo Abtigiis inaa safaaradaha kala qaadateen. Aniga waa inaa meeshaas boos ka raadsadaa, awoowe, hooyadey aabaheeda, ka yimidee. Siiba meesha la dhaho Qabridahare waliba extended qaraabo of maamada wali ku sugan. Maxee qaaraan ONLF maamada ugu qaadeen Islii. Marka Abtigiis waaba dhaamaa oo qaaraanka ayaaba dhiibi jirnay.

13 hours ago, Alpha Blondy said:

this party is exclusionary and ought to be banned. last I checked Af-Maay isn't a recognised language in the unfinished Somalia constitution. 

Waraa markii Xeerka Qaranka Soomaaliya la qoraaye jaad maa daaqeysay as usual? Here it is then:

Qodobka 5aad. Afafka Rasmiga ah Afka rasmiga ah ee Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya waa Af-soomaaliga (Maay iyo Maxaa tiri), af Carabigana waa luqadda labaad.

13 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waraa markii Xeerka Qaranka Soomaaliya la qoraaye jaad maa daaqeysay as usual? Here it is then:

Qodobka 5aad. Afafka Rasmiga ah Afka rasmiga ah ee Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya waa Af-soomaaliga (Maay iyo Maxaa tiri), af Carabigana waa luqadda labaad.

No cares for your afqaldan, guudhu boy. 

1 hour ago, Alpha Blondy said:

No cares for your afqaldan, guudhu boy. 

This made my day. LOOL :D

"Dad soomaali ah ayaan nahay, idinku dad soomaali ah ayaad tihiin"... waar sidaa u sheeg. :D

Waxaa oo kale ayaa Soomaalinimo kaala hadlaaya. Waa duni aakhiro samaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

The wretched secessionist sewage-dwelling vermin in their boosaneero and qashinqub always wanting, needing to get my attention as a little frightened puppy.

These jaad-addicted boosaneero creatures are trying hard to learn Afmaay by going into depths of online, searching Afmaay clips, a language their Soomaali-hating, cuqdad-ridden lives wish they had.

Reer Afmaay are proud to have their language, proud in their heritage, culture and ways of life, confident in their Soomaalinimo unlike the sewage-dwelling secessionist garacs claiming Qureysh, then Xabashi and, by far the weirdest one, claiming to be illegimate orphans of British empire. Their insecurity is unparalleled in Soomaaliya.

1 hour ago, TRO - AJT said:

I thought you reserved your personal attacks and insults to atheists? 

Have some shame old man!

Ah, blatantly ignoring once again the habar-isku wacasho of the wretched sewage-dwelling secessionist vermin cheap shots against me and other Soomaalis on this very thread. Now I know - as I and others suspected - you are a sock-puppet of another wretched secessionist, one that is too scared to use his secessionist user name on here. Which is obviously against SOL's rules. Should that be the case, we will see. And let this be my last time responding to you.

I don't give my attention to qashinqubka boosaneerada ku nool waxee qoraan; garacyadaan mar Qureyshta sheegto, marna Xabashi, marna the illegitimate agoomo of Queen Elizabeth never get my attention. However, should they cross the line by putting their head out of their secessionist boosaneero holes, garuun madaxa loogu garaaco sugaayo. No mercy from me for waxee u barteen in loo turo, loo dulqaato, loo samro as Soomaali government and Soomaalida kale do - no more.