Sign in to follow this  
Beauty_queen1

..I just need to know one thing......

hey ya'll i wanna know if it's ok that Somalian girlz can date ....and i can take some advices..ok....i have been dating with this special guy about 1yr.....and yes his Muslim.....so girlz just answer this question 4 me aiight don't make it sound so STUPID...plz...lol..thanks smile.gif holla ;)

zynab   

queenB i want to know the samething , but did this guy ask your out. i say just go for it but i think you have to be carefull.any way i wanted to know the answer to that question is well.

ya....he did ask me out....we have been going out for a year girl...anywayz Does anyone know if thatz ok.....i mean it feels ok to me....but in Islam is it wrong...once again...i just asked so help the sista out....thankz smile.gif ...

zynab   

i am sorry sister i think i missed the plot.lol

for a year girl that is serioues stuff what are you going to do marry the guy, anyway don't let your parents find out or they might fix up an aranged marriage. because i am a muslim sister i will tell what is right , if your are muslim you can't have relationship with some guy who is not your husband . if you have being going out for a year then he's kind of your boyfriend right well that is not allowed sister . the fact that your are questioning it make it makes your wonder if it is wrong or right. but anyway let see what other sisters have to say.

seeyah

...yea i guess we have 2 see that...but i don't think i wanna get married now....maybe i should just cut this hole thing off...what do you think sist'a......i am soo desperate for an answer so help me out!!!lol :confused: ???..holla

I think it's so wrong to date a guy especially u. and i am going to report this whole thing to your mama.anyways who's the lucky guy tht got ur head **** up. Ahaha

sis i ask the same q and someone told me is okay if he is the one u wanna 'marry and spend the rest of ur life' with him..but if he isnt then no is not okay to date...

Ga'head date.. whos holdin you back...it aint like jus caz we somalis we cant date...naa hadeh advice from me...as long as nuthin is happenin between da sheets go for it...get yo self a nice lookin man....if anyone aks you who gave u dat advice....tell'em ma GrandMa...

La-y-La   

sthml_lady, that aint me, lol too many najmas around, but mine got an 03 in the end. thank god.

to the poster, all i gots to say is good luck. peace.

damn NAJMA ALI you talking to beauty here ...i didn't say come in haterz b****...get your hating azz out of here....just because you hating you ain't got a man loving your sorry azz and calling you day and night ..sending you flowerz....diamond ringz...do you have that kind of man... NO...i don't think so....aight..and this was only simple damn question D, D, D, damnnnnnn...HATER...Don't ever come back here and talk to beauty queen like that ....aiight ..lata hater....