Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Come out Canada...Daddy is here

Obama is not a rebel. He should have disregarded the “Visit Canada First” tradition and visited Mexico as an alternative. The journey would be seen as “change you can believe in” and all the Mexicans would be screaming “Si Se Puede, Yes We Can” continuously. :D

Ashkiro   

That swagger of his olala Mr. Handsome. Huffington post reader and here I thought I was the only Somali who knew about it. It's hard to believe it hasn't been even a month since his presidency, seems a lot longer.

Ashkiro   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Why do you assume that...but Huffington Post and MSNBC became like school girl having crush on her teacher....no criticism of Obama...
icon_razz.gif

No reason, I just didn't think it was that well known in our circles. LOL he's only been President for less than a month only his haters are criticizing this early. Yeah I learned how to quote finally* :cool:

Kool_Kat   

And here I thought Che was in town...Thought to myself 'OH NO!!! NOT ANOTHER SOL MEMBER AGAIN, THIS SOON'...Pheeeeeeew, am I glad aboowe Obama lee inaa ka hadloysid and topic is from FEB!

**Leaves saying 'Alxamdulilaah'**