Saalax

Two female singers from Somaliland region in jail for two months without trial after visiting Mogadishu

I had never seen a more thin-skinned, paranoid, oversensitive and fearful than this this jaad addicted Muuse Muqayil.

Siyaad Barre, the bogeyman wretched secessionists accuse daily of cross human rights violations had never behaved anything close to this.

• Thanks 2

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I had never seen a more thin-skinned, paranoid, oversensitive and fearful than this this jaad addicted Muuse Muqayil.

Siyaad Barre, the bogeyman wretched secessionists accuse daily of cross human rights violations had never behaved anything close to this.

Waba yaab. 

gooni   

Mushkilada meeshay ka jirto ma garan karaan.

Intaysan CID usoo dirin may is waydiiyaan gabdhuhu maxay xamar ka doonayaan?

200km oo ragii ka tahriibay intii soo hartayna qaad seexiyay, dhaqaale jirin, gabdhuhu ma miiskay dhunkanayaan?

Muqdisho gayaan iyo dal baa kajira, haday ka buraanburaan iyo haday ka heesaan aqoonsi soo dhaw fogayn mayso.

17 hours ago, TRO - AJT said:

Do you believe Siyaad Barre committed human rights violations in the north?

No one needs to tell me how madaxweyne Siyaad Barre committed human rights abuses against Soomaalis because my father was the first person he imprisoned when he took power. He was in a house arrest for three years.

Marka Siyaad Barre maxaa loogu eed sheeganayaa 30 years after the demise of his dowlad when his minions are still doing the same thing in Waqooyiga?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TRO - AJT said:

I'll be the first to admit that I think arresting singers/journalists etc. is wrong.

However, are you equating this to what Siyaad Barre did in the north?

It is not only wrong, it is criminal, illegal and cross violation of basic human right. Taas qiro marka hore.

cadnaan1   

Gabdhahaas qabiilo looma ooyaanka miyey ka dhasheen Saab cadaalad ma ahan

Faanin badan ayaa xabar tagtay cid wax dhahdayna ma lahan