Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

OG_Moti (508) Nomad is removed Why? WHY?

Kool_Kat   

LST, Darman and others who say OG_Moti is only joking...If this is a joke, then I sure as hell don't want to see when he is serious...

Wiilka wuuba oyn rabee...Wah...

OG, I am glad you got your name back...Admin, make sure this doesn't happen to OG again, cuz I don't want to see him like that again...Once is enough...looooool

OG Moti   

Ilhaaam sister sorry i did not say u hate me... it is a general thing, i mean majority of somaliaonline ladies shows a lot of hate towards my humble person, and loving heart, but people like u and hibo and khamar and lovely me and very few others are what is making me going on so far, or else i would be very disappointed and depressed.. smile.gif peace

but Samiha showed her hate hate without any fear of violating human rights and she also showed alot of dislike toward the brother..

lol come on there :rolleyes: brother no one is showing u hate or anything.. smile.gif

this issue is real and i start to feel threatened.. and never call me a lier cause i never lie...

HA HA :D:D:D NICE joke! but i kinda knew u were playing with our minds

OG Moti   

ok now tell me who changed my avatar, my cute flag, walahi someone or something changed my Flag to Airplane going down, could it be another conspiricy by women? is it a message the Gun Down Airplane, are they saying i better be carefull or else? look at it dear nomads .. clearly no doubt it is a message, why would someone choose avatar for me and a falling airplane, someone changed my flag to this, and if it is a message, i want this bulling by women to stop... this is getting out of hands.. they really want me out of here and to humiliate me and my fine personality, this is something never happen before in history .. for women to hate someone just because he states facts and speaks the truth.... i want my avatar back please .. ladies i am listening to the song "I WILL SURVIVE" while i am writing this.. so whatever ur message is i will not back down to ur threats ... peace

Xafsa   

waryaa og-moti...you forgot to take your meds today didn;t you?? The doctor told you that with out those med you start to see and hear things that aren't there...now look...oh well!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

airplane, someone changed my flag to this, and if it is a message, i want this bulling by women to stop... this is getting out of hands.. they really want me out of here and to humiliate me and my fine personality, this is something never happen before in history ..

Waraa OG.. I can no longer tell if you are serious or joking!!??!

you sounded like a polygamist old timer before.... but I guess you are not !! :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

Dear Xafsa, medication? are u saying now that i am sick ... this is too much this is the kind of hate i was alwaays afread of .. now ur hate tooks u to dengerious stage .. stage of showing other nomads that i am not fit and question my Credibility ...but I forgive you xafsa just because i like ur name nothing else..

brother Derman how can you say that you can not tell whether i am joking or serious? I thought brother are suppose to back each other not stap each other from back.. brother .. a writen Apology letter from you to me would be nice and i think only then i could forgive u for being with them against me.. but hey maybe brother you want to settle down and marry one of them.. i understand but please write the Apology letter to me as soon as possible.. thank you.. peace

OG Moti   

smile.gif brother derman so where the Aapology letter, i am still waiting but dont take too long now adays because of THEM i start to lose patient .. so please send the letter and let me beleive i have a backup of my own dont throw me to the Wolves, they are Wolvies dont you agree? so send the letter please

Peace

Iffah   

OG...apology accepted. I knew you didn't mean that though...I wasn't serious. (now it's my turn to confuse you). But OG, don't be so paranoid eh..no one hates you here...and if they do, it's their loss smile.gif

OG Moti   

Ilhaaam you are a star, I begin to like you, only if you were not married i would try one or two of my moves.. looool you coool girl... I like the part it is their loss, yes you are right then they wont find anyone to tell them about their nicks and how to market themselves.

waryaa derman I am still waiting your Apology, man if you dont do it and do it fast I will seriously be disappointed and will never vote for you in any election you might take a part in the future... so for the last time write the Apology letter.. smile.gif and in here i would like to announce that I forgive all those girl who showed pretty much hate and dislike, after all you are my sisters, and like paltalk people keep repeating "wey kudhaleen, wey kuladhasheen, waad guursan, waad dhali doontaa" thou i never fully understood what they mean by those words and why do they always repeat it whenever you advice a girl... loool peace