Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

OG_Moti (508) Nomad is removed Why? WHY?

Hibo   

I am wondering why My dear name was removed from the list of memebers.. i become Alien all over again after i was a nomad... man this is against Human rights .. my human rights... is the girls have to do something with this, am I offecially judged as a women hater and for that punished.. man i dont beleive this i demand my nomad status to be back and my mail inbox messages .. i had cool messages ... i also demand to have my 508 nomad number... i have rights .. nomads help i have been stepped on....

peace

Miriam1   

OG relaz i doubt that they are after you for ur womanizing posts..must be some network glich.

They are working on bringing the chat and other features on so i guess we have to expect some problems here and there.

Hibo   

I did not lose my password, my human rights are abused and i am the only one who lost his number, this is conspiricy and i know women are behind it ... i think women are sstarting to hunt us down me and Jamaaali_11 and Lakkad and i think i am becoming their first victim, defenetly women are behind this .... i mean i thought this is a forum and u can have freedom of speach .... this is abusing women are using their influences here .. lakkad watch out .. i know jamaal_11 will survive for awhile cause he is a moderator... man this is war... but as being a nice guy i forgive u ladies.. hope we can live together in peace..

Iffah   

Originally posted by OG_Time:

this is conspiricy and i know women are behind it ... i think women are sstarting to hunt us down

OG..war maxaa ku daaray? You can't actually be serious about this. We have no women moderators...and you know regular members aren't capable of deleting or editing a nomad's post let alone their whole identity....so rabshada naga daa. You just love to pick on us at any chance you get. Enough!

defenetly women are behind this .... i mean i thought this is a forum and u can have freedom of speach .... this is abusing women are using their influences here

lool@OG_MOTI what's your problem nooh? COME on women women women give us a break :( ...AS ilhaam said we don't have women moderators, so stop blaming us, and if we had the power to do that oh my god u wouldn't want to know what we would do ;)

Macalin   

Waraaa, Take Lakkad out of this!

How did u come with my name here, mise simbaati aa raadinoosa waraa?(LOL!),No one has deleted me,and as far as am concerned Theres no female Mod, as a matter of fact i was championing for It.

take it easy waraa...Human rights Kulaha..lol..sxb i just beleive its a mixture,maybe u need to recheck ur P/word..or Try using another comp...peace

Hibo   

see like i said women is behind it ... you dont have to be moderators you can influence their decisions by sending a couple of sweet privet messages and booom my rights are abused.. as you can see Ilhaam was being smart she did not show her hate on me but Samiha showed her hate hate without any fear of violating human rights and she also showed alot of dislike toward the brother.. i feel this is a big time conspiricy and Lakkad brother u are not deleted yet but ur turn is coming and they already named us and said we are women haters so chill bro and wait ur turn to get burn on the stick .. i tried so hard to be so freindly to them but they just wont stop till they burn me up .. i think the brothers should show some dignity and help the brother survive this abusive actions that i am experiencing by Women in SOL... peace

Lefty   

LOOOOOOOOL@OG Time

IF you seriously believe that certain women in this website somehow had to do with eliminiating your nick, then you have a strong case to clear up. But one thing is for sure and that is women don't really need to be moderator. They can do damage things for their lobbying, manipulating, and other powerfull tools just like the jewish does US government. Maybe some evil doers had sent so many alert messages to Admin and the decision of eliminating your nick is finally agreed. That's one of their powerful tools!

BTw, some girls are capable of figuring out your password and can hijack your nick therefore you should consider that plot too.LOL

P.S....I think you're lying and playing with us..Admin is a good girl! LOL

-------

Ariadne   

Og-moti

you are one funny guy you complain about how women are coming to get you( and not only you but other male members for whatever it is they said) now and not too long ago you posted a topic about stand up and fight for your womens rights for the womans forum being at the bottom.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic but don't you think your being a bit paranoid? that maybe just maybe its not the blood thirsty women out to get you it was maybe a glitch on this website.....I'll stop there before I get carried away. but just think about it :D

Iffah   

Originally posted by OG_Time:

see like i said women is behind it ... you dont have to be moderators you can influence their decisions by sending a couple of sweet privet messages and booom my rights are abused..

Hahaha!!

Og & Lefty...relax. None of you are worth all that trouble :D

I am wondering why My dear name was removed from the list of memebers.. i become Alien all over again after i was a nomad... man this is against Human rights .. my human rights... is the girls have to do something with this, am I offecially judged as a women hater and for that punished.. man i dont beleive this i demand my nomad status to be back and my mail inbox messages .. i had cool messages ... i also demand to have my 508 nomad number... i have rights .. nomads help i have been stepped on....

peace

all I can say is muuuuuuuhahahahahaaha :D:D I still love you though...

Shyhem ,i think youre next on the list ;)icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hibo   

Lefty brother i am serious ... this issue is real and i start to feel threatened.. and never call me a lier cause i never lie... and brother i registered again and i am back to Alien and i checked in the member list and it says 508 does not exist only 508 so isnt this conspiricy or what... man i can not take it anymore i dont wana fight the sisters i like them but they are behind it.. Allah forgive them.... peace

Aboobe og-time......i was just kidding.. :confused:

Sorry about it but i think its a mixture because if you check at the screen(peeyjka biloowgiisa, you can see the name quite storm as the newest register

Aboobe og-time......i was just kidding.. :confused:

Sorry about it but i think its a mixture because if you check at the screen(peeyjka biloowgiisa, you can see the name quite storm as the newest register...isn´t he already a registered member? so..i guess youre not the only one...Hope i helped smile.gif