Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Islam is coming, Islam is coming

Nur   

e-Nuri Contraversial Issues Series

Presents

Islam Is Coming, Islam is Coming

Few years back on Somalinet boards I wrote an article about the Serengeti game reserve in Tanzania.

The view was taken from a helicopter, herds of wild Zebras running away from a fast approaching lion at full speed, fixing his sights on his prey and the frightened Zebras running away to all directions in fear.

That view was revealed in the Quraan some 1400 years ago, depicting the response of Qureish from Muhammads message of Islam, the verse read:

" Famaa lahum canil tadhkirati mucridiin, ka annahum xumurun mustanfirah, farrat min qaswarah "

Meaning: " why are they then so at odds with the message (Islam), as if they are a herd of wild donkeys running away from a lion "

An Islamic thinker and a great literary writer of the first order in the sixties, wrote this in his book ( Al Mustaqbal li haadal Deen ) ( The future belongs to this faith )

" Laa budda lil bacthal Islami min miilaad, waa laa budda lil miilaadi min makhaad, wa laa budda lil makhaadi min aalaam "

meaning " Islamic rebirth is a must and coming, the rebirth will be accompanied by birth labor, and the birthing labor will be painful "

45 years since Sayyed had predicted that statement, we are witnessing resurgence of Islam, its unstoppable spread, breaking barriers of nations and cultures, its followers are increasing in ways no other religion or even a novel philosophy has caught on peoples minds, talk about Falun Gong in China, or any other wierd faith, Islam is appealing to all age groups, socially, women are by far the most visible group, Nato has identified Islam as the next threat to the world after the collapse of the Soviet Empire, Suddenly, Islam is getting a media coverage that was not meant for its advantage, but, Allah works in subtle ways, Just like how the the Children of Jacob conspired to get rid of Joseph by throwing him in the well, some ideologies in the west using some welfare recipients from the Muslim world who look like Muslims who are fed with an outlook in life in conflict with the basic tenets of Islam are using all kinds of means to throw Islam in a pit, but the more they try, the more Islam spreads, book stores are running out of Quran copies, so if you want to make a quick buck, import a container of Quraan, I assure you a 40% profit margin ( dont forget e-Nuri royalty ).

Like any other phenomena in nature, Muslims rode, the curve, its rise, its plateau, to its fall and decadence, from waring Arabian clans in the desert, ruled by Persians in the fertile south and Yemen, and by the Romans in the Shaam ( Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq), a new nation was born when one of its sons declared no Sovereign except Allah.

That statement sent shockwaves to all the rulers at the time, beneficiaries of the status quo, the slaves and the oppressed people on the otherhand, saw in Muhammad a hope of a deliverer, just like how Moses delivered the oppressed Israelites from the exploitation of the Pharaoh and his dynasty. Mohammed delivered the oppressed by freeing them to take Allah as their only Sovereign, who feeds them, cures them, causes them to die, and then resurrects them, and then judges them and whose forgiveness they earnestly seek.

In the years that followed, Muslims became systematically oppressed by their own people and tribes, but their resolve for their faith increased with the torture, Bilal when asked what was going through his head when he was under torture said, " I mixed the pain of torture and the pleasure of belief, the joy of belief overcame the pain, so I endured it "

In 23 short years, Islam prevailed in Arabia, later, it swept through many parts of the world like a wild fire, Muslims had a holy mission, much better than Bush's mission of stealing oil, and it was to free man from slavery and subservience to fellow man, so he can be a slave to his maker alone"

Years later, Islam won the hearts and minds of many nations, Al AZHAR university became the first institution of higher learning in the world, followed by Zeituna, and Muslim Spain became the beacon of civilization accepting students from Northern Europe to study at the Universities in Seville and Andalussia, taking back with them Islamic ideals that fueled the imagination of European thinkers and poets, to ship back to us our own products of fairness and justice as a new product.

To the East, the Splendor of the Tajmahal stands as a testament of the far reach of Islam and the simplicity and brotherhood it preached that freed the low cast Indians from the yokes of their earthly masters, making them equal to the Brahmas, the superior race of the Hindus.

After its peak, like any other civilization, caretakes of Islam, the "Muslims" forgot their mission, the first being the usurping of power, followed by the discarding of the Sharia and adopting the secular laws and finally the removal of Islamic values from public view, welcome to Turkey, and Tunisia.

Four years after the fall of the sick man of Europe, in Turkey and the birth of Ataturks secular government that burned the Hijab in public view as a sign of backwardness, to declare the westernization of Turkey, a 28 year old school teacher began the revival movement in Eqypt, to the east, stood the first Political Islam nation,Pakistan, similar to Israel as a religiously mandated nation, again fueled by great minds of the islamic revival like Maududi and Nadwi.

Half a century later, Islam is spreading like wild fires everywhere, using every technological tool made by its adversaries, reaching and teaching millions who are approaching their Lord with soft hearts and humility. The masses are yearning for their Lord, and the earthly Lords are making up stories to keep the slaves glued to the brainwashing media, telling them that they are free when they have no say on the genetically altered foods they are fed, the crime in their neighborhoods, their ever incresing poverty, the stealing of their resources, the ruining of their economies, all the while, when some misguided wannabees blame the victim for falling, a true blame, but with malicious undertones.

The current reaction fo the west about Islam's spread is predictable, the reaction of hypocrites who are materially benefiting from the present situation are also becoming more vocal, specially on this forum, all of them showing their true colors in light of current events created and orchestrated to stop the spread of Islam as a viable world faith. What is so surprising is that Islam has beaten all other religions in terms of attracting believers, now, for the first time, Islam is a contender to take its rightful place, governing the people according to the law of their maker, but ouch! it hurts many, both "Muslims" and their non Muslim friends in the west.

they say, Islam is barbaric for cutting the hands of the theif, however, when bombs are raining on Muslim lands for what is termed surgical strikes at key terrorist strongholds, killing children and women in the thousands as collateral damage, that is not brutal, no wonder, if cutting of the hands is applied, only thiefs will be hurt, (Average American Jailmate costs tax payers 50,000 Dollars a year, Salary of a fresh Engineering Graduate) and guess who is against this law? Thief Exective Officers. ( Misspelled by my secretary Mr. Carrabey ). If the Sharia law of hand chopping of theifs is applied today, the following groups will be adversely affected:

1. Politicians

2. Government Contractors

3. Somali Welfare Recipients

4. Somali Warlords

The application of this single Sharia law can save billions of dollars for America, when applying for government services, a beneficiary can be quickly screened, the credit check will be simple, you need to have both of your hands to collect benefits, otherwise, no credit with a missing hand.

What you see happening today is the pain of the rebirth of Islam, it is not going to be easy, and many of us may not be here to see the result, but one thing is for sure, Islam is a message from a Powerful Author, who will always have it His ways, His waves were unstoppable by the most powerful nation, and the less powerful nations alike, rendering the Superpower to zero power in an hour. ( Bush Administration May claim that Katrina was seduced by an Al Qaeda Plummer[/i)

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Aqeedah Vigils

If You Dont Stand For Allah Alone, You'd Fall For Everything Else

[ September 20, 2005, 06:55: Message edited by: Rahima ]

Muhammad   

Islam captures the hearts and minds of people.

this reminds me of Dr. Joseph A. Pearson's saying,

“People who worry that nuclear weaponry will one day fall in the hands of the Arabs, fail to realize that the Islamic bomb has been dropped already, “it fell the day Muhammad was bornâ€. (Pbuh)

Jazakallah khair for the great trill ride Nur, you have some of the qualities of Ibn Taymiyah(ra), your writings capture the 'minds eye'.

Nur   

Salaxuddin bro.

When great secular nations like France legislate against the Hijaab, you know Islam is coming

When, Mighty America, drops mega tonns of depleted uranium bombs on the mountains in Afgansistan chasing an ellusive vitrtual enemy that does not exist just to pass tons of lesgistlations to curb the spread of islam, you know Islam is coming.

When the media takes aim at Islam to scare peple fro joining this great faith, you know iislam is coming.

Islam is for building, not for distruction

Islam is for life, eternal life , not for death. Islam is fro brothehood of man, not hatred,

Islam is for everlasting peace, in this world and the next,

But, for some reason, those with the paint brush in their hands at the time, are busy painting a different picture, however, the real picture will one day, not far away, emerge again, the splendor of Islam will shine again, as did before.

Nur

Alilire   

Asalaamu Alaikum brother Nur, Jazak Allah Khair for the initial article. I was wondering if you could tell me where to go to find other such articles. And in terms of your last post, AMIN. It is perspectives like that that we should all try and adopt because I think it is the fact that many muslims (my self included at times) feel a sense of hopelessness or more so helplessness when we see the events of today's world. But like you said, it is these signs that should give I hope and reinforce our iman to keep going. Once again brother Jazak Allah Khair.

I am new to this place and already I'm seeing its benefits

Ciao for now

Ma'salaam

Alilire

Jazkhallah kheir Bro Nur, I wonder how the thread will continue but have some questions to ask.

As the title says Islam is coming, where from? Islam has been there all along though there now exists difference in opinions by its followers. As for the Muslims how can they help? Are they to sit and wait for its advent? As we are now in a time where any potential Muslim(who adheres to the Quraan and Tradition) is termed a potential terrorist.(Keep in mind the move the British govt is planning to take against 'troublesome' Muslims.)

Fiamanillah

WOL

Nur   

Ali Lire bro

This article an any other article signed by me at the bottom are my original work, ether from my past posts on other forums, or SOL, so in case you want to read mor of my articles on this site, just click search and pur e-Nuri, Nurtel, or Nur and enjoy.

My job here has been to show hope, facilitate understanding, simplify complex Islamic concepts for the digest of the weakender, and Alhamdulilah it works, join the silent e-Nuri readers club. mY articles are of following types:

1. Serious Islamic issues

2. Heart Softners ( e-Nuri Softwaano)( Islamic Raqqqaa,iq)

3. Aqeedah Simplification

4. Quraan and Hadeeth Simplification

5. Social issues

6. political Satires

Warrior

you write:

As the title says Islam is coming, where from?

From all over the place, up, down, all sides, and from underground, no place to hide from submission to Allah " To Allah do all in heavens and earth prostrate, wilingly and unwillingly"

Your write:

As for the Muslims how can they help? Are they to sit and wait for its advent ?

Simple, be a true Muslim in action and words, noting can hurt Islam more than the claim of a person who does not live by Islam, just lake fake products hurt sales of genuine products, we need to weeed out fake Muslims.

You write:

As we are now in a time where any potential Muslim(who adheres to the Quraan and Tradition) is termed a potential terrorist.(Keep in mind the move the British govt is planning to take against 'troublesome' Muslims .)

Pharaoh was the first who used the term against Israelites and Moses, look it in the Quraan. The Media, has an agenda and its not impatial these days for obvious reasons ( Owners and stake holders), so the wesetrn civilizayion is being undermined not by Muslims, but by the inconsistent message its sending out to the Muslim world. Nothing has damaged the credibility of the USA in the eyes of the Muslim street than the lobsided foreign policies engineered by neocons, policies that entirely based on lies, They found mini nucklear bombs under Saddams smelly under arms)

Nur

NGONGE   

Never had you down as a rabble-rouser, Nur. That article, with all due respect, was a load of empty bravado.

As ever of course, I enjoyed the historical lesson and was awed by your religious knowledge. I suppose such demagogical speeches are needed every once in a while, to remind those with doubts in their faith that all is not lost and that Islam can withstand all that’s thrown its way.

It’s a winning formula. Beat your chest, brag about the greatness of Islam, give a historical lesson or two and hope that the cracks wont be seen.

What new information or arguments do you bring, Nur?

The current raction fo the west about Islam's spread is predictable, the reaction of hypocrites who are materially benefiting from the present situation are aso becoming more vocal, specially on this forum, all of them showing their true colors in light of current events created and orchestrated to stop the spread of Islam as a viable world faith. What is so surprising is that Islam has beaten all other religions in terms of attracting believers, now, for the first time, Islam is a contender to take its rightful place, governing the people according to the law of their maker, but ouch! it hurts many, both "Mislims" and their non Muslim friends in the west.

What does the above nonsense mean?

You are being lazy again. Shake yourself out of autopilot and preach practical advice instead of this sensationalist humbug, saaxib. All that you’re saying there is that Islam is great and cannot be defeated. Quite a revelation that, you know!

In another part, you instruct a Nomad to be a true Muslim in words and deeds! Well, that’s told her. You never explained what a true Muslim looks like though. Hang on, hang on: short trousers and big beard, right?

Nur, ever been to a mall, saaxib? Notice how humanlike those manikins look? They have exactly the same body parts as normal humans, they’re dressed in human garb and look very impressive in the way they stand. However, if you look them in the eyes, you will notice that there is nothing there. It’s empty, vacant and blank.

Such threads as this one, and messages as yours encourage the spread of Islamic manikins. Every child can be taught to regurgitate some historical lessons, saaxib. Every half-wit can be trained on the spread of conspiracy theories. You were never the type for such nonsense and it’s shameful that you’ve now succumbed to such crude sabre rattling.

Islam does not need to ‘come’. Islam was always and shall forever remain here. America and the West in general, are merely today’s adversaries. They’re not the first and are unlikely to be the last. Yet, Islam has survived and will continue on surviving and reaching millions of people. This will not be as a result of your faulty rant above though. If anything, yours only goes to encourage the nonsensical ‘saved sects’ amongst us.

Do you really mean it when you say: “we need to weeed out fake Muslims� On whose authority? Would it not be more beneficial and helpful if you attempted to educate the young, green and inexperienced Muslims on here? After all, you’ve clearly stated above that your E-Nuri entity aims to teach, enlighten and instruct. After reading your above article, I’m almost tempted to request a refund for my wasted time.

Think it through, saaxib. You’ll get there eventually.

Here, take a few words from Al Emam Al Shafici, saaxib:

نعيب زماننا والعيـب Ùينـاوما لزماننا عيـب سوانـا

ونهجوا ذا الزمان بغير ذنب٠ولو نطق الزمان لنا هجانـا

وليس الذئب يأكل لحم ذئب٠ويأكل بعضنا بعضنا عيانـا

How long ago was those lines written again?

Islam does not need to ‘come’. Islam was always and shall forever remain here. America and the West in general, are merely today’s adversaries. They’re not the first and are unlikely to be the last. Yet, Islam has survived and will continue on surviving and reaching millions of people.

True indeed. From day one of the hostility of quraysh ( who later submitted )untill the end of times

Nur   

Ngonge bro.

Youwrite:

" Never had you down as a rabble-rouser, Nur"

Stereotypical description of people is your forte and trademark on this forum bro. No one is contending against you in that sport here, its when it comes to discussing with you principles in depth that i see nothing between me and the ocean waves.

You write:

" That article, with all due respect, was a load of empty bravado ."

A well deserved bravado, its not for Ngonge nor for Nur, its for Allah, You know, its His faith and we are His slaves?, not slaves for the west, as some house niggers have us believe ( during Slavery, house niggeres where treated better than farm niggers ).

You wite:

" I suppose such demagogical speeches are needed every once in a while, to remind those with doubts in their faith that all is not lost and that Islam can withstand all that’s thrown its way "

Reading your responses, I vote for your uncontested negative attitude toward the faith you belong to, and the faithful, mockery of Muslims is safe game from the perespective and shelter of a western adress, but it will not avail you the responsibility, cursing darkness is not a good idea, why not light a candle bro. I have yet to read a sesnsible alternative suggested by you to advance Islam or to solve its current problems, if you did, please bring it to my attention, i take my observation back.

You write:

" It’s a winning formula. Beat your chest, brag about the greatness of Islam, give a historical lesson or two and hope that the cracks wont be seen ."

As usual, you are becoming vey predictable, what Muslims say is always a hogwash, but when agnostics talk or insult Islam, its a diferent perspective, and we must reason with them, different strokes for different folks.

You write:

" What new information or arguments do you bring, Nur ?"

What is new? That Islam is coming, just follow the stats, and tell me if you have adifferent data. Oh, one other thing, the current mess is normal during major changes and socioreligious corrections, later, things will settle down, and yes, Islam will claim back its past glory, after all, it was there before.

You wite:

" You are being lazy again. Shake yourself out of autopilot and preach practical advice instead of this sensationalist humbug, saaxib. All that you’re saying there is that Islam is great and cannot be defeated. Quite a revelation that, you know !"

Brother, give us a brake, this is a poor man's media, be easy on us brother, FOX news, ABC, NBC, CBS and BBC are all saying Islam is not great 24 huors a day, 7 days a week 365 days, its an uphill battle for us bro, a Salmon day if you will, and just when we reach a high point of sorts, there goes Ngonge clubbing us down on our heads telleing us we are worthless bunch!

You write:

" In another part, you instruct a Nomad to be a true Muslim in words and deeds! Well, that’s told her. You never explained what a true Muslim looks like though. Hang on, hang on: short trousers and big beard, right ?"

Dont be so shallow Ngonge, you are lettig me down again bro, where in my write ups have you ever seen me suggesting short trousers and beards? not that I am belittling like you, but that i have made it my vocation to focus on issues that are priority for the Ummah, go back and read my e-Nuri messages, and be objective, you can shine without putting people down, if you are sincere to Allah alone, I am sure that you get my drift.

You write:

" Nur, ever been to a mall, saaxib? Notice how humanlike those manikins look? They have exactly the same body parts as normal humans, they’re dressed in human garb and look very impressive in the way they stand. However, if you look them in the eyes, you will notice that there is nothing there. It’s empty, vacant and blank, encourage the spread of Islamic manikins "

Very elequent Ngonge, an Islamic Maniquin? wow, is she in Hijaab? since you are too quick to point finger at any suggestion contrary to your views, can you for once show the living example of Islam? better yet, of the thousand posts I posted on this forum, is there any post that you deemed that can qualify to have some life in it? if yes, I would like you to tell us the criteria of a message with a soul and spirit, I am bit confused brother, and I am sure that you will be rewrded for it.

Now, my here is my own definition of lifeless messages is as follows: any message that lacks sincerity and devotion to Allah alone, or any message that caters to please other than Allah is shallow, we are living by virtue of our adherence to Allahs law, the ONLY right law on earth, His earth, and His peeople.

You write:

" Such threads as this one, and messages as yours . Every child can be taught to regurgitate some historical lessons, saaxib ."

I knew it coming, this is your example of the lifeless Islamic Manaquin, The Islamic fake glory and History, defenitely inappropriate because it can brainwash Muslim kids to believe that they had a shining past, and that it is very scary for our friends because they cant stand a good example to compete in the world of beliefs and ideas, it can possibly revive Islam again, a danger indeed.

You write:

" Every half-wit can be trained on the spread of conspiracy theories. You were never the type for such nonsense and it’s shameful that you’ve now succumbed to such crude sabre rattling "

So, the great minds like yours only subscribe to the coincidence theory?, I am defenitely a half wit by your standards if there is no Conspiracy theory, may be I watch too much TV and movies to believe that they are real, like most simple minded Muslims out there, my problem is that I only see Islam as the only viable option, nothing but Islam, and all of it , no apologies period.

You write:

" Islam does not need to ‘come’.Islam was always and shall forever remain here ."

Here you are becoming wishy washy, you are contradicting your earlier statements that leveled unkind remarks on Muslims attempt to pick the pieces and move on.

You write:

" America and the West in general, are merely today’s adversaries. They’re not the first and are unlikely to be the last. Yet, Islam has survived and will continue on surviving and reaching millions of people "

Brother, why copy what I said and present it as a new thing? remember that was the lifeless Manaquin you cmplained about? that was all I said, we need one Manaquin on this forum, not wannabees, be original brother.

You write:

" This will not be as a result of your faulty rant above though. If anything, yours only goes to encourage the nonsensical ‘saved sects’ amongst us "

Brother, do not let your contempt for those striving in the way of Allah make you loose sight of what is right.

You write:

Do you really mean it when you say: “we need to weeed out fake Muslims� On whose authority? Would it not be more beneficial and helpful if you attempted to educate the young, green and inexperienced Muslims on here ?

Fake Muslims are those who would like Islam to resemble Kufr ways of Life, anyone who ebcourages Islam to be diluted, its moral standards compromised, its basic Aqeedah confused or mocks at its people, to be made a hero by the western auduience is indeed a fake Muslim. One has to chose his camp, being all things to all people is being wortless.

you write:

After all, you’ve clearly stated above that your E-Nuri entity aims to teach, enlighten and instruct. After reading your above article, I’m almost tempted to request a refund for my wasted time .

Brother, I am doing it now, with you, and I am sure that you can handle criticim gracefully, after I am done with this response, I would love to buy you a cup of Coffe for your troubles, our customer service believes that the most loyal customer to be an upset customer, if treated well at the end.

You write:

" Think it through, saaxib. You’ll get there eventually ."

I am afraid from it, and I am working to save my soul by this write up.

you write:

Here, take a few words from Al Emam Al Shafici, saaxib:

نعيب زماننا والعيـب Ùينـاوما لزماننا عيـب سوانـا

ونهجوا ذا الزمان بغير ذنب٠ولو نطق الزمان لنا هجانـا

وليس الذئب يأكل لحم ذئب٠ويأكل بعضنا بعضنا عيانـا

Brother, The context of the poem and my post are different, be objective, The Fact that Islam is undermined is a fact, the [rediction that it is coming back, i have backed it up with an essay, cant you see?

Nur

Johnny B   

• When you see intolerance Islam is NOT comming!
  • When you see hatred towards non-moslims Islam is NOT comming!
  • When great secular nations like France forbid 'Hijab','yarmulke' and "large crosses" to keep French schools Secular Islam is NOT comming.
  • When, Mighty America, drops mega tonns of depleted uranium bombs on the mountains in Afgansistan chasing AL-Qaida Islam is NOT coming.
  • When the media talks about Islam this great faith which is not a secret faith, Islam is NOT coming.

When you practise Islam (your Faith) and let 'Allah' guide the rest Islam IS comming.

NGONGE   

Nur,

There is so much wrong with your last reply that I’m forced to deal with it one sentence at a time (by the way, that’s a very wearisome way to conduct a discussion).

You say:

Stereotypical description of people is your forte and trademark on this forum bro. No one is contending against you in that sport here, its when it comes to discussing with you principles in depth that i see nothing between me and the ocean waves.

Let us not play the 'principles' game here. This piece was nothing but a 'feel good' piece that had no substance at all. I repeat, I never had you down as a rabble-rouser.

A well deserved bravado, its not for Ngonge nor for Nur, its for Allah, You know, its His faith and we are His slaves?, not slaves for the west, as some house niggers have us believe ( during Slavery, house niggeres where treated better than farm niggers ).

You see a conspiracy theory in every corner. Could I be in the pay of George Bush just so that I can pester the Great Nur? What is an Uncle Tom in an Islamic context?

Nur, do you think, as a result of my written words on this forum that I’m going to get offered some highly paid position as a ‘reformer’ of Islam? Is it a sadistic fetish of mine? What in the world prompted you to come up with the house nigger analogy?

This piece was below your usual standards, saaxib. Which is why I said that I never considered you a demagogue prior to reading that. Do you just want to take offence for the sake of taking offence, saaxib?

Reading your responses, I vote for your uncontested negative attitude toward the faith you belong to, and the faithful, mockery of Muslims is safe game from the perespective and shelter of a western adress, but it will not avail you the responsibility, cursing darkness is not a good idea, why not light a candle bro. I have yet to read a sesnsible alternative suggested by you to advance Islam or to solve its current problems, if you did, please bring it to my attention, i take my observation back.

I admire the way you’re asking me to ‘light a candle’ instead of cursing the darkness. I think you and I understand the word ‘sensible’ differently. Is it not sensible to expect you to deal with what you know instead of fighting the windmills of conspiracy? Is it not sensible to advice you to avoid the trap of duplicity? Is it not sensible to insist that you refute instead of brushing aside? Is it not sensible to demand that you show, demonstrate and display your knowledge instead of your assumptions? What would you deem sensible, saaxib? (The ‘you’ there is plural).

As usual, you are becoming vey predictable, what Muslims say is always a hogwash, but when agnostics talk or insult Islam, its a diferent perspective, and we must reason with them, different strokes for different folks.

Come, come, Nur. Such petulance does not become you. What Muslims say is not hogwash, what you wrote above IS. I needn't go back and explain why I think it is so.

When agnostics insult Islam and question its tenets, you HAVE to refute their allegations and reason (if we must use such a word) with them. When you do, you do it exactly for the same audience that you wrote this piece for. Or is it easier to wave the flag and promote the cause but not to argue, explain and show the strength and righteousness of the cause?

Dont be so shallow Ngonge, you are lettig me down again bro, where in my write ups have you ever seen me suggesting short trousers and beards? not that I am belittling like you, but that i have made it my vocation to focus on issues that are priority for the Ummah, go back and read my e-Nuri messages, and be objective, you can shine without putting people down, if you are sincere to Allah alone, I am sure that you get my drift.

I get your drift and don’t like the sound of it. Did you get MY drift?

Maybe the next quote will do it.

very elequent Ngonge, an Islamic Maniquin? wow, is she in Hijaab? since you are too quick to point finger at any suggestion contrary to your views, can you for once show the living example of Islam? better yet, of the thousand posts I posted on this forum, is there any post that you deemed that can qualify to have some life in it? if yes, I would like you to tell us the criteria of a message with a soul and spirit, I am bit confused brother, and I am sure that you will be rewrded for it.

Now, my here is my own definition of lifeless messages is as follows: any message that lacks sincerity and devotion to Allah alone, or any message that caters to please other than Allah is shallow, we are living by virtue of our adherence to Allahs law, the ONLY right law on earth, His earth, and His peeople.

Heh. There you go again with your assumptions. It’s quite lucky that your judgment of me makes no difference. My sincerity or devotion is not what’s in question here. I mock such nonsense and am surprised that you’re writing it now! Maybe I pushed the wrong buttons here and got you to write that. I apologise for this. It is not a healthy discussion, don’t you agree?

You do me a disservice by misunderstanding me though, Nur. The Islamic mannequins were not in reference to your words. If you were patient enough and read the following sentences you would have noticed that I clearly showed my surprise and dismay at this new style of writing. I warned you that such threads encourage the spread of Islamic mannequins (I did not call them Islamic mannequins).

I knew it coming, this is your example of the lifeless Islamic Manaquin, The Islamic fake glory and History, defenitely inappropriate because it can brainwash Muslim kids to believe that they had a shining past, and that it is very scary for our friends because they cant stand a good example to compete in the world of beliefs and ideas, it can possibly revive Islam again, a danger indeed.

:D

So, the great minds like yours only subscribe to the coincidence theory?, I am defenitely a half wit by your standards if there is no Conspiracy theory, may be I watch too much TV and movies to believe that they are real, like most simple minded Muslims out there, my problem is that I only see Islam as the only viable option, nothing but Islam, and all of it , no apologies period.

How did you get all that from these words of mine?

"Every half-wit can be trained on the spread of conspiracy theories. You were never the type for such nonsense and it’s shameful that you’ve now succumbed to such crude sabre rattling"

Nur, do you have proof for such theories? If not, let it go and stop using it as a coat hanger for all that's wrong in the world. It can't be proven either way and to base all your arguments on it is POINTLESS. Besides, I did not call you a half-wit, saaxib.

PS

I subscribe to no theories. All is possible and one should not limit onself to one 'theory'.

Here you are becoming wishy washy, you are contradicting your earlier statements that leveled unkind remarks on Muslims attempt to pick the pieces and move on.

Contradicting? Wishy washy? Unkind remarks?

All that because I said: "Islam does not need to ‘come’.Islam was always and shall forever remain here"?

Your thread (other than the interesting historical bits) was pointless, saaxib. If stating the obvious was 'wishy-washy' you would be the world's top wishy washer (based on this thread alone - your other threads are almost ALL great).

Brother, why copy what I said and present it as a new thing? remember that was the lifeless Manaquin you cmplained about? that was all I said, we need one Manaquin on this forum, not wannabees, be original brother.

NO. IT. WAS. NOT.

Brother, do not let your contempt for those striving in the way of Allah make you loose sight of what is right.

Do you ever stop with the assumptions, saaxib?

My contempt is for fakenss, for ignorance (and the encouragement of ignorance). My contempt is for duplicity, for artificial knowledge and for self-indulgence.

You see Nur; I rant on about the beard-strokers, Hijab-adjusters and the like (though I promised someone not to use such terms anymore). I also mock the duplicitous people, the unwitting hypocrites and all the mullahs-come-lately. However, brother, you would not see me questioning any of their intentions. I genuinely believe that they all mean well. I can even see things from their point of view. Yet, I strongly disagree with the methods they adopt. I disagree with the methods you’re adopting in this thread and think them highly duplicitous. I will, if I may, extend you one piece of advice: rid yourself of the habit of conspiracy theory assumptions and second-guessing people’s intentions (you gain nothing from it).

Fake Muslims are those who would like Islam to resemble Kufr ways of Life, anyone who ebcourages Islam to be diluted, its moral standards compromised, its basic Aqeedah confused or mocks at its people, to be made a hero by the western auduience is indeed a fake Muslim. One has to chose his camp, being all things to all people is being wortless.

We’re finally playing to the gallery. Alas, you’re aiming your comments to those in the cheap back seats. The knowledgeable critics sit in the front, saaxib.

This business of ‘being made a hero by the west’ is becoming an obsession of yours. Do you really rate SOL that highly?

One has to choose his camp! The camp of Islam verses that of the West, right? Fair enough. However, are things that straightforward and easy? Does the Islamic camp stick to Islamic principles or does it allow itself to be eroded and diluted by all those distracting assumptions and conspiracy theories?

If only things were that simplistic, we would not have had this disagreement, saaxib. The rabble-rouser returns.

Brother, I am doing it now, with you, and I am sure that you can handle criticim gracefully, after I am done with this response, I would love to buy you a cup of Coffe for your troubles, our customer service believes that the most loyal customer to be an upset customer, if treated well at the end.

I might get frustrated from time to time. I might use harsh words but I don’t hold grudges, saaxib. If we lived in the same town, I would insist on buying you that cup of coffee and bore the hell out of you with tales of duplicity and the subtle erosion of the faith.

PS

The poem was put there to attract your attention to the priorities, saaxib.

This rabble-rousing thread was, if I’m being honest, an interesting read. However, it was simply a feel good thread with very little substance. Again, I hope you don’t take this to heart and assume that I’m attacking you personally, saaxib (I usually read all your threads and enjoy and agree with almost all of them. But, when you mix it with politics, you tend to slightly lose your way).

PPS

A couple of Nomads told me off in private for my confrontational style. I honestly did not realise it was that bad. I knew it was irritating and at times meant it to be so but didn’t think it was THAT bad. I shall, though it will be quite an effort, attempt to tune it down a little (the above post, as is obvious was not the start of my new benign era).

Baashi   

Nur and Ngonge,

It is time for shaah. Since Nur has made the offer first, the treat is on him. See if you can spare an hour or so in this shaah sipping session for we like to see how graceful you are in your willingness to reach an understanding on many issues. I am too short on time and I just noticed the exchanges that transpired here. Nur saaxiib misunderstanding uga har. I have no doubt that Ngonge means good in his critisim directed at the way Muslims today particularly the ones that call home in the west are oblivious about the dangers poed by other Muslims be westernized strain or the hyper bomb weilding ones. Will finish it later...gotta run sxbyaal.