Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

gabadhu waa sharafteeda

Juxa   

salaaaaam all,

i would like to share this with u and if u can plz support this campaign.

before i start all of my sisters this is not an attack but merely a sad fact and everyday issue we encounter.

the other day at the hairdresser's this lady camein with her young teenage daughter 15-17 tops.

when the girl took her jacket off the whole room grasped with shock. ooooooooh, acuudibilah, was the common reaction, well the girl had not only belly-button, which by da way is hip and very common among the somali teenagers in the UK, but she had something even worse, call me reer baadiye, balse she had a tattoo, one in her arm, the other on the upper-chest. small ones.

her mother was soon the defend, she was maxaan sameeyaa hee,,,,,hadiii aan qeyliyo, she will go and move away, soon other ladies agreed, till this one lady said hold on, this is why so many of our youngster are to find in leiseure square clubs instead of the sunday muxadaro, mother's like u are to blame, u shift your responsibility and blame it on foreign soil and culture shock!

as the argument heated, i found that the lady was making valid points, it is almost even fair to say the girls are not to blame, we are.....as a society and muslim community we should be like unified and get our girls off the street. when u see a somali girl,,,probably same age as yr sis, or daughter,,,,,wearing bits and pieaces of fashioble garments, which hardly cover her modesty, u should say more than acuudilbilah, u should take a minute and say abaayo sharaftaada haku ciyaarin, those who are oggling u tonight will call u names 2morrow. reputation is everything and a bad one sticks for life.

true ilbaxnimo is been yourself, keeping your families good name, having allah on yourside and doing wuxu ka raali yahay!

it is fair to say, that many including myself are not saint, and to say we do everything on the right way is but a lie, all iam saying is all of us, we got to start somewhere,,,,,,,and what is better than to start by encouraging ourselves and talking amongst us,,,,pls dont let this wave of ilbaxnimo take u,,,,,,support parents, tell our young girls how it was back home, give them feeling of what makes us stand out in the crowd,,,,,,,,that naturally is gabdhaheena sharaftooda, diintooda and dabeecadooda.

remember, iimaanku waa diin, iimaan la aan waa diin la aan, waxad sharaf la aan ku keeni wayso, adigoo is qaawisa ama adigoo other activities which are unlady-like pursue gareeya kuma keenaysid.

salaaaam

all o

OG Moti   

The more i read Juxa's inputs the more i understand the dawaco's poem of sufferings, however, great point there juxa, Although i might see the girl with the belly bottom so sexy, maybe because i am influenced by indho yar, but tatoot is xaraaam and no question about it.. even imitating gaalo, but hey life is weird the blame goes to skinny chicken legs guys who we dont know what they fighting for ....back home... again it is a free world ... once the girl is 15 u got no powers the only solution i have once u feel the girl is acting weird and iswareejis ey keentay, means she is becoming an adult, lacarar, middle east or somalia and kudar someone who will take her of her.. a good person, and dont tell me arrange marrage is not good, cause it is the only solution to avoid tatoo and belly bottom, but again did i say i like belly botton and dont ask me why... i am just simple cambodian never seen such a thing....juxa ala maxaa hurdo la aan kugu dhacday... ilaalis uun miyaad kabixi.. war odey kudar dawacada madax xanuunka ha kaa baxo and now u saw this girl .. i feel sorry for dawaco u will be harder on her.... :D peace

go juxa...go juxa....Wow sister. That was a truly moving article!!. I am glad to know someone in SOL thinks like me!.

Some brothers also influence sisters as well and tell them that belly piercing and tatoo's are sexy and that she should get it!....Cajeeb. So those lost sisters have been brain washed by the society, dated useless mali men, and come from uncontrolled single mother situation!!!. May god help those lost souls, amiin.

Nothing is more important than keeping your deen and shaaraaf sisters and brothers plz feel free to copy and paste this into your hotmail inbox so that you can post it to your lasses!!! :cool:

Peace.

Juxa   

moti,,,,,,,,,walee u never learn,,,,,,i gave u a chance to come into our good books and prove that claim that u actually posses a feminine side :D

did u say belly-button is sexy,,,,,,,eventhough i totally disagree, we not discussing what is sexy but merely is it becoming of a somali lady? dhaqankeena inaan ka tagno miyaaa?

be a sport,,,,,today tell 3 girls u know,,,,,how sometimes been simply simple is amazingly smashing, after all wiilashiina dhan, u not willing to end up with gabar aan sharaf laheed, though u might not mind to play around with one and sharafteeda aa disho redface.gif

batchelor,,,,,,u right bro,,,,,,why are u still a batchlor by da way ;)

young girls are easy to impress and brain washed, that is why we need our somalimen, after all their comments are as powerful as our waano iyo duco.

Juxa   

moti,,,,,,,,,walee u never learn,,,,,,i gave u a chance to come into our good books and prove that claim that u actually posses a feminine side :D

did u say belly-button is sexy,,,,,,,eventhough i totally disagree, we not discussing what is sexy but merely is it becoming of a somali lady? dhaqankeena inaan ka tagno miyaaa?

be a sport,,,,,today tell 3 girls u know,,,,,how sometimes been simply simple is amazingly smashing, after all wiilashiina dhan, u not willing to end up with gabar aan sharaf laheed, though u might not mind to play around with one and sharafteeda aa disho redface.gif

batchelor,,,,,,u right bro,,,,,,why are u still a batchlor by da way ;)

young girls are easy to impress and brain washed, that is why we need our somalimen, after all their comments are as powerful as our waano iyo duco.

batchelor,,,,,,u right bro,,,,,,why are u still a batchlor by da way

Believe me, I ask myself that question many times!!!. I guess it has to do with my alaf to meet mizz right!. :cool:

dawoco   

To people like juxa, be controversial and go with the time. The best way of action is not by saying no and sending girls back home, but by letting them find out on their own whether this western way of life actually carries any weight. Let young girl form a conclusion on their own, see for themselves how currupting and unreal that way of life really is. I don't mind bellybuttons and piercings as such, but prancing around half naked is a big no no in my books,,,,,,,mind you, babis iyo qaranjuufo every once in a while does wonders for the fresh mind ;)

Moti, sorry to disappoint you by dashing your self afflicted image of the disfunctional somali siblings in Europe, but hooyo is the one with the leather suun, not juxa :rolleyes:

Paragon   

Sexy belly button kulahaa ... Waryaa Og-Moti ninyahaw lug-gooyada maad ka deysid gabdhaha yaryar... adiga waxaan ka baqi hadii lasii joogo in ay xitaa indhaha ku yaraadaan lol...

OG Moti   

me and my big mouth... everytime i try to say something wise, it hits me back in the face .. i said so manythings and all you guys saw is the sexy belly thing.....juxa put the girl in a box and lets see what happens :D;) , thou this dawaco is too smart and she wont do anything ssilly ... bachelor sxb u know where i live, please understand my situation we both good men but no cluf :D and when we see an apple we like some tuug will jeebsiib us... looooool

jamaaaloos good to see u active again brother...it seems you only understood my point.. which is my eyes actually become small and getting smaller by the time, so belly thing wont harm cause i propebly wont see it...

Dawaco i still beleive the electronic device is a good idea.. maybe i should tell the idea to mom since she is the one with the belt... :D

peace guys and stop pulling my legs they are the only onces that show i am still somali if u get what i mean loooooooooooool

Haaruun   

Juxa, sxb, I thought our North American sisters were out of control, yet I haven't seen any1 with a tatoo...laakiin kuwan UK baaba sheeko dhameeyey..that's it, if I get a doughter Insha-Allah, she will be(@back home) runing after comels....

Dawaco mise Dacawo that little sweet bird(ur sympol) isn't compatible with your name there4 I should get u a real Dawaco pic..LoL

OG sxb already rabshadii waad biloowdet adigoon wali nasan....nsao horta, More shaah

Raxmah   

AAWW

Juxa this is not unusual when a parent blames the western society for having their children go on the worng path. The problem is from both sides, the girls starting to imitate gaalo, and the parents saying they can't do nothing abt it. Only if the parents understood what the punoshment is for letting your child walk half naked in public, nothing agains body peircing but is haram to show it in public, and talk abt tatoos. Its always the parent who can raise the child right. No matter how much the kid rebels, its their responsibilty to raise to be tru muslims. Am really tired of hearing am going to ship this kid back home, what is that going to solve, except create more problems.

Originally posted by juxa:

true ilbaxnimo is been yourself, keeping your families good name, having allah on yourside and doing wuxu ka raali yahay!

I belive that the times are changing.. thats what it is. Everything is going backwards thesedays

dawoco   

Haaruun, aboowe macaan, Thanx for your concern.I wasn't looking for a family portrait, but it's soo heart warming to know you actually care,,,,,,,,,,As to my aviator, it's a little trophy i keep to remind people like moti what happens to those who challenge dawoco.....

As for dacawo, usually i don't complain, but it's others complaining about me :confused:

Walaalkeey macaan, dawaco weey kuu duceeyse ;) aamiinta na maqashii aboowe :D

Haaruun   

Dawaco u r very wlc abyoo macaan;

it's soo heart warming to know you actually care,

Who else will care about u if I don't LOL..