Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

K'naan is he making it.........

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

The video that I just saw was utterly ****** and made nosense whatsoever, you guys must be kidding me or crazy if you found such thing interesting. He represents no one and makes no one to be proud in whatever business he is in. If anything, he shames the Somali people. :rolleyes:

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

Originally posted by juba:

I just wish he could do something about Somalia's troubles instead of just singing about them

Jubba, bro/sister, I know you wish somebody has had done something about Somalia's troubles but I don't think K'naan would be the one to perform that task.

Let us hope someone who is better steps up like----- aaaah, wow there is actually no one that can help us, boy we are doomed. Let us just hope for the almighty to save us from ourselves.

Assalamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Red Sea Casse:

Assalamu calaykum,

The video that I just saw was utterly ****** and made nosense whatsoever, you guys must be kidding me or crazy if you found such thing interesting. He represents no one and makes no one to be proud in whatever business he is in. If anything, he shames the Somali people. :rolleyes:

Assalamu Calaykum.

Well said bro red sea

The man was influenced by alien culture and our Somali culture and traditions

I believe Somali people have other people to be proud

I had no idea Somali people resented K’NAAN this much – Perhaps I should inform him of this thread --- BTW he was part of this forum back in the day.

Katrina   

^Animal, you tell him to PM me! Imagine me as a groupie. I really would luv to see him perform in the states that is...ain't no hate here for the artist. Somali needs more real artists (aka K'naan) unlike the scr@wed up sangubs.

I think if you go on to his website, you can see his concert schedule – but I think he’s going on tour to Europe with some reggae artist.

Katrina   

Tks Animal, a friend was telling me about his Cally appearance but guess I missed his US tour unless I read the tour dates wrong, doubt it. :(

Damn, That would have been a great show. I wish I had known. He was touring with my fav folks...Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Pharoah Monch...sighs. I'll wait. I'm patient. He'll be back on my turf, eventually.

PS. Can anyone imagine him touring in Champaign, IL. Ya'allah what a sight that would be.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by The_Notorious_187:

I think dude looks like Will.I.AM from BEP.............

will.I.am. the village idiaat of hip-hop.

some people are actually saying some awfull things damn... EASE UP ppl so is he the only artist out of the states or is there a lot more somali artists actually getting into the rap scene.

plus kanye west's security guard got shot in his UK tour. this is getting silly........ :confused:

P.S

anyone heard of the three sisters in the UK I think they called CHASE MO..