Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

EID plans!!!

Hey ya'll....I know it's alittle times away before Eid...but I wanted to know what ya'll doing this year.

As far as my plans go...nothing yet. I wish I was a kid again and all we did was go to Mall Of America...MN ppl u know what I'm talkin' about it...don't act like yo mom's did make u go there to see everyone :D

Shot, ramadan went by so fast this year walahai. Cant hardly believe it. But my plans as of now is basically heading to my hometown TORONTO. (representin' t.dot to the fullest wha wha lol) Inshallah, though, thanksgiving and eid are like a day apart -so that means longer time for me to be in the beautiful city.

St.paulchick, dont worry hon, i'll tell you all that you are missing out on..lol and you tell me how the mall of america went lol deal? j/k.

But yeah, that about does it for me...some parties here n there, ruywaid and a tour...i'll be happy as a camper lol.

Salamz...

B_S

hukri   

I'd love to know what people are gonna do!!...mean nothing's happening here :( ...any suggestions??

|Peace|Love|Respect|

Captivating_soul....can I come with u to T.Dot. I also miss that place to...didn't even invite me. Let me just wipe these dripping tears. Just messin' with u. Have fun though. And it's over between me and MOA :D

Changed   

find me at (E E C..stpaul) .......lol......stpaul are going.......ala captivating soul i thought u was coming to see us ....... :( i had plans for us uuuuuuuf woman uuuf am mad

St.paulchick..sorry hon, you wanted to come, -dont worry, we'll put in priceline ticket in and we got ourselves a trip...you down for it lol.

Mizz_Unique, hon, plans kulhaa? Since when were you gonna inform me of this "plan" you so formed in your head...LOl ? gurl i aint no miss cleo'- so holla ..

But yeah Shukri, gurl you in sweden, go to london or holland..heard their the spots to be.

salamz

Changed   

lol.........

STPAUL .....Excel energy centre. ...u are included in the plan ....Excel is in stpaul....and u are stpaul's chick.....

captivating soul.....adiga dont be talking ..u said u was going to come for thanksgiving....so i was not making no plans ...u promised(screaming and yelling ) qumayo wa no tahay J/K...have fun in T-DOT

Lol...yes indeed I am StPaul's chick. I'm a be there...holla at ur gurl. ;)

It's all good Captivating_Soul...went last year...and I might go during my winter break. :D

Aren't there any Ruwayads in the US..?

Anyways for all u ppl who have nowhere to go on Eid....Let me have fun on you behalve...AT the HASSAN ADEN SAMATAR bash..in L*O*N*D*O*N...

Eid mubarak to all the MUSLIMS......

ARE YO KIDDING WHAT YALL MEANS IS THERE ANY RUWADADS IS IN US. WHY NOT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER CITIES BUT MY A TOWN IS CRUNKING LIKE ALWAYS.AMHED ALI EGAL IS DOING HIS THING ON THE EIID NIGHT AND THE THANKGSGIVING IS GONNA BIG RUWADAD BY SANGUB THE SOMALIA TRASH TALKER AND HIS GROUPS PLUX TOO MANY DJPARTIES WHICH IS MY THING SHAWTY.

SO IF YALL WANT TO PARTY WITH US WELLCOME TO ATLANTA WHERE PLAYER IS PLAYED AND PARTY DONT STOP UNILL 6:00 MOUNRING

ATL SHAWTY THE PLACE TO BE PEACE MY PEOPLE.

HEY ONE MORE THING WE ALSO GONNA HAVE ATL EIID SLAM BASKETBALL TOURNMENT YO CHECK FROM WWW.HORSEED.NET

PEACE

ARE YO KIDDING WHAT YALL MEANS IS THERE ANY RUWADADS IS IN US. WHY NOT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER CITIES BUT MY A TOWN IS CRUNKING LIKE ALWAYS.AMHED ALI EGAL IS DOING HIS THING ON THE EIID NIGHT AND THE THANKGSGIVING IS GONNA BIG RUWADAD BY SANGUB THE SOMALIA TRASH TALKER AND HIS GROUPS PLUX TOO MANY DJPARTIES WHICH IS MY THING SHAWTY.

SO IF YALL WANT TO PARTY WITH US WELLCOME TO ATLANTA WHERE PLAYER IS PLAYED AND PARTY DONT STOP UNILL 6:00 IN THE MOUNRING

ATL SHAWTY THE PLACE TO BE PEACE MY PEOPLE.

HEY ONE MORE THING WE ALSO GONNA HAVE ATL EIID SLAM BASKETBALL TOURNMENT YO CHECK FROM WWW.HORSEED.NET

PEACE