Suldaanka

Djibouti a failing dictatorship.

This man was recently extradited from Ethiopia back Djibouti. He has been put behind bars for indefinitely without any judicial process. He is kept in a small disgusting cell not even fit for animals. 

Suldaanka,

I do not think you want the great Somali Don to fail. Its just brotherly rivalry and envy between you two.

Sometimes the Don is too fast. Like moving beyond Coronavirus, when he knew this is dead donkey, no money or development with it.

Sometimes the Don is too slow. Like when he simply ignored Farmaajo and his HoA bosses to make all sorts of propaganda and fake projects. The Don knew the only project that will go ahead and have some benefits is the Berbera port and related projects.

I generally have a theory about political prisoners..etc in HoA and middle East.

First thing is do not Kill. Second do not Torture. Third is release as soon as you have achieved your main objective.
The Don respects this formula which makes him better than any dictator around there. I am a relativist.

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

First thing is do not Kill. Second do not Torture. Third is release as soon as you have achieved your main objective.

He did kill and torture people in Djibouti. We have people here in Canada who were tortured with electric shocks. 

This despot might even destroy Djibouti. Family members told us that he is getting more overweight and sick. He did not even prepare a heir apparent. This kind of despots will not realize their demise until too late. 

This man is going to be many who died in prison in Djibouti. 

By the way he wasn't estradicted from Ethiopia. He was lured by one of his freinds in Hawala office in Diradhaba and then kidnapped from there by Cumar Ghelle and brought to Djibouti.

This brave man said: do not cry for me but take back your country from the despot.

22 years is more than emough. Down with the dictator.

11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

By the way he wasn't estradicted from Ethiopia. He was lured by one of his freinds in Hawala office in Diradhaba and then kidnapped from there by Cumar Ghelle and brought to Djibouti.

I think that story has been falsified. It was in fact handed over by Ethiopia. In exchange, Ethiopia got free access to the Port of Djibouti. That is according to Sheikh Abdulrahman Bashir who was live on Facebook yesterday.

Also his Wife has confirmed that he was handed over by Ethiopia. Watch/Listen to the interview below with HCTV.

TVyadda Koonfurta Somalia laga leeyay oo dhamaan ka aamusan kacdoonka shacab ee  ka socda Djibouti.  

Halka TVyadda Somaliland leeday ay si toos ah usoo tabenayaan wararkaa. 

Shacabka Jidbiouti in la garab istaago ayay u baahanyihiin.