Sign in to follow this  
XayaT

scared as hell..wish me luck

XayaT   

HEY WHATZ HAPPENING GUYZ?

well im in some major strezz. I have this throat-affection and i gotta be operated end this week and sh*t got me scared,coz i saw this article in the paper last week the some kid passed away after a standard procedure. And i really don't trust this doctor as a doctor to B i know how many mistakes they make in only one year + they gonna cut near the vocal cords area im afraid that my voice will neva be tha same.

so guyz please pray with me that everythang is gonna turn out fine!

Jaabir   

Abaayo i will personaly pray for you insha alaah, just have faith in Alaah and remember that you are better than those who have more seriouse illnesses. Just pray to allah.. smile.gif

Baashi   

Xayat, Abaayo I have friend who had the same operation...nothing went wrong. Insha'allah u will be fine. I wish u luck sis.

kisha   

Good luck dear you'll be just fine inshAllah, three of ma friends had the same operation a while ago & they we're just fine Alhamdulila.

Have faith & you'll be back to normal in no time :D

Zumm i'm out

Haneefah   

Xayat...if it's tonsillitis it's a very quick operation and you don't need to worry eventhough it sounds scary...Good luck!

Xayat..i had that operation a while ago...and alxamdulilah it turned out well(expect my voice is a little on the xuux side :( ) it's no biggy though...for a week or so u'll live on nothin but ICE-CREAM..aint that somethin' 2 look forward 2?? :D ..waa ku so duceeyna..GOD BLESS

don't stress, inshallah u'll be as fit as a fiddle eedo ;)

weel i wish u luck sis, and i wish u to get well soon.. i will pray for u inshallah to come back to us safe and sound...just pray and inshallah eveything will be fine.

ps. so don't for get everyone can't scape from their day sis just believe in allah and everything will be good and u want to inshaallah.salam.

Blessed   

My friend had an operation last week and she was really scared but it all turned oyt fine. In Sha Allah khair, you'd be glad when you get rid of that damned infection.

Best wishes,

Don't worry about it Xayat. Inshallah you'll come out even better then when u went in. Just pray to Allah and I'll for sure pray for u. Godd Luck. Peace. smile.gif

MD   

Hey xayaat, no need to worry my brother had this operation couple of years ago, it's a very simple procedure..Good luck

P.S. Insha'allah i'll try to not forget and pray for u