Sign in to follow this  
BUKURR

Somalia Forever

Tuujiye   

About the previous government, they fought extremists, gave minorities and women equal rights, and people were free to study all over the world. That's what secular government is, it's a system of meritocracy where individuals rights are protected.

yes people were free saaxiib and everything you said about the old government is right..laakiin you didn't mention adiga taada! old government didn't give you the freedom aad baadari ku noqotid.. mise you think in somalia in Minorities lugugu xisaabi lahaa? saaxiib kan dariskaada ah oo wili secular xun ah ayaa kugu jani tagi lahaa....

Nap, duqa you don't have to send me private messages oo cey ah.. aniga runta ha igu nicin abti..caqligaas aad ku xanaaqday oo heerkaas ku gaarsiiye maad ku garan weysay in aad xariga ilaahey iska qabsatid....

lol@ Ailamos.... sxb lets be real here... I'm not a fan of Carab countries and their law and I'm not a fan of Al-shabaab.. but we are Somali and we always had and have our own dhaqan iyo diin.. Secular iyo qurufaadkaan aad sheegeysaan ma aha wax meesha anaga noo yaala....

Waxaan aad soo qoreysaan adiga iyo gaaladaan kale waa daciif ee wax real ah la imaada... Maanta somaliya haduu sharci secular ah ka jiri lahaa oo wili diin naceeb ah, idinka wili nolol kuma yeelan laheen Somalia and thats the point here.. stop trying to talk for all somalis and trying to make a point as if you really hate Arabs and their way of gevern..we share only Islam with arabta and thats it!!! and thats what your trying to go against sxb... war cad la imoo ee naga dhaaf far shaxankaan aad lasoo dhuu dhumaneysaan...at least Napolean waa kiyaaro wixiisa laakiin adiga caqliga iska raadinaayo ayaanba kula yaabanahay....

Waraa che! ninkaan Carabta buu diinta islaamka siiye saaxiib..ujeedadiisa waa taa ee suxulka kuu saaran naga daji..kal halagaaga dhufto maku dhahnee lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

Norf, there is a wave of psychological disorder in the Mideast in general over the last 200 years that is harboring everything negative in life. As Ailamos pointed out, we're practicing Islam since its beginnings, why do you've the impulse to import foreign cultural faults into our life's and call it a religion.

Tuujiye, it's hard to be on your side when you're calling people gaal and other forms of degrading names. Remember if you get a 'bad-taste reply' you're the reason why.

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Tuujiye,

The only I have taken seriously so far is JB. Kuwa kale waxba islama hayaan.

Che, the Irish

Then give us air sxb, don't waste our energy. There is a troll section where all the old and no-use folks hangout, so do join them.

Polanyi   

The Islamic government of bladland and moorishland fully salutes our esteemend brother, the warrior, the halganized Somalia, the islamic knight of the general section, mr wareer badana aka adeer Tuujiye. Indeed here delivered some crushing blows and decisive words that strike like sharpened persian swords, when he said:

quote:but we are Somali and we always had and have our own dhaqan iyo diin.. Secular iyo qurufaadkaan aad sheegeysaan ma aha wax meesha anaga noo yaala....

BUKURR   

Just to further the take-advantage of this, go ahead and read some articles on the subject before you respond, that will save us a tonne of words just to explain to every newcomer what we're talking about.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Norf, there is a wave of psychological disorder in the Mideast in general over the last 200 years that is harboring everything negative in life. As Ailamos pointed out, we're practicing Islam since its beginnings, why do you've the impulse to import foreign cultural faults into our life's and call it a religion.

A contradictory statement lol.

Waxba islama haysaan.

BUKURR   

That statement was made in honest attempt to reach logic with you, before I read you're only discharging my thoughts, disregard it.

Cabdow   

Alla yaa quud aan jirin qorya u gurtay oon Soomaali eheen, war let us find peace bal marka hore!

anything other than Islamic governance, and rule of law based on Sharia will cause mass prostitution and alcoholism, loss of family values and the very fabric of society and the disintegration of us as Somalis

Ku arkayoo, Maanta unbaad war khair qaba sheegtay.

Originally posted by GDwonder:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

Tuujiye,

The only I have taken seriously so far is JB. Kuwa kale waxba islama hayaan.

Che, the Irish

Then give us air sxb, don't waste our energy. There is a troll section where all the old and no-use folks hangout, so do join them.
Don't worry about Norfsky. God appointed him to defend Arabs and tell us how we disillusioned have become cuz of western values :D

N.O.R.F   

I'm better off making statements I can't back up with a half decent explaination so maaha Che?

I still hold out hope that you will one day stop being a peripheral rabbit puncher.

Tuujiye   

The Islamic government of bladland and moorishland fully salutes our esteemend brother, the warrior, the halganized Somalia, the islamic knight of the general section, mr wareer badana aka adeer Tuujiye. Indeed here delivered some crushing blows and decisive words that strike like sharpened persian swords, when he said:

quote:but we are Somali and we always had and have our own dhaqan iyo diin.. Secular iyo qurufaadkaan aad sheegeysaan ma aha wax meesha anaga noo yaala....

:D:D war al-shabaab aniga xitaa wee idili la haayeen because I play football and wear shorts...

Karl.. haye gaaladii miyaa la safatay adigana? saaxiib aniga all I ask of these guys is to stop blaming their problems the Arabs and admit their true intentions! they have problem with Islam and thats very clear...

Secularism waxaa ahaa shuuciyaashii iyo waxaan maanta aduunka wada xukuma oo muslimka isku sheegayaan... Carabtaan ee dhahaayaan waan nacebnahay waa wada secular leaders lool tell me one who is not??? all they always point out is the wahabis in Saudi Arabia and they are very secular they just use religion on the poor...

Karl read waxa ee ragaan soo qoreen before aad adigana diin naceeb lasoobodin... Aniga I agree with them when they say somalia always had daqan and diin and we didn't need the arab culture laakiin don't tell me if we had secular government things would have been different lool

Ragiina waxaan idiin qabay rag culus oo historiga somalia wax ka yaqaanay laakiin tabar ma heysaan markaad lasoo barxad fadhiisataan this weak debate...

GDwonder saaxiib I don't need you to side with me lool I know what I wrote and I didn't ofend anyone.. gaal=non-believer and if you don't believe in god in my language we call that person gaal as in arabic they call them kufaar... so if one gets offended by that, then that person is not a gaal or is feeling very sad or guilty for leaving his faith..hopefuly they feel guilty which means ilaahey wili naxariis buu tusayaa...

Che whats your argument abti adiga?? diintana wax haka sheegin hadii kale teesto aan kaaga soo dhex bixinaa computerka :D

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ailamos   

the same circular statements are going round and round from Tuujiye to Norfsky and back to Tuujiye. Statements that hold cannot hold their own weight.

Norfsky is avoiding the matter and does not have the testicles to tell me what is right with the current Arab model of Islamic governance. Until he does, I shall ignore all his comments...

and now on to my dear awoowe Tuujiye ;) nin oo qarniga horee madaxdiisu wili ku jirta oo secularismta madax adeeq ku qaabila iyo qafkasto oo waxaas kahadlo gaal bu uu yahay which is something that I cannot understand when there are millions of Muslims living in a country like Canada, building mosques and going around wearing whatever they think Islam dictates... the government does not interfere in their rights and protects them... and even if some bigots try to change that then they will be met with opposition... something unheard of in a theocracy where the rights of a human are dictated by ambiguous laws that are vulnerable to errors of interpretation... imagine if Canadian laws came from the Bible? What do you think the fate of all those Muslims to be?

In any case, awoowe Tuujiye, you talk about dhaqanka soomalida but what you don't understand and probably never will is that this "Dhaqan" you talk about is not a static thing and will most probably change over time... what you think is Somali culture now may not be the same as what your children and children's children will think their culture is... besides, there is no such thing as a unified "Somali culture" where everyone talks and behaves in the same manner, every Somali is different and as you can see from this discussion our viewpoints are not uniform...

you do not understand the concept of secular governance, or rather you refuse to understand it because you associate it with the West... so if that is the case awoowe since our "culture" as you put it is rooted in tribalism and clan loyalty, perhaps we should stay in that framework since it's our own system which we invented without interference from the white man...

the fact that we, in this forum, have rejected tribalism and the concept of clan loyalty shows that we have rejected a basic tenant of this "dhaqan" you talk about so please spare us your crooked viewpoint because the purity of culture exists nowhere, like I said before "culture" is an evolving entity and not stuck in the time as you would like it to be...

we have demonstrated from the rejection of clan loyalty that we are ready to change the things which cause harm and injustice and since the concept of religious governance is the favoritism of one group over the other then that is not a just system... before you say anything and point to 12th century andalusia as an example of religious pluralism let me remind you that we are not in that time and age and that today we are infected with the concept of a religious race between us and the Christian West, a race which, if you haven't noticed, we are losing and depending on the West for assistance and support while at the same time the West is using us as puppets against each other while we clench our Qurans and refuse to take from the West certain concepts which has enabled them to prosper and unclench the fist of religious control that has kept them from advancing... they have achieved that while keeping their religious identity as Christians...

so I ask you awoowe, what is wrong with a secular system of government where the rights of ALL are protected? where Muslims have the right to go to prayer during the work day, where you hear athaan everywhere five times a day and where the minorities fully protected because the law says so and prohibits discrimination based on religion, gender, orientation, ethnicity, age and social class... where the basic fact that we are all human being with the right to a decent life is what binds us and where the government does not favor one group over the other... it may not exist anywhere but at least we can strive to accomplish that ideal, and that is something you, awoowe, are resisting.

so, tell me what is wrong with that picture? and please don't ignore the question like Norfsky ;)

Ibtisam   

so I ask you awoowe, what is wrong with a secular system of government where the rights of ALL are protected? where Muslims have the right to go to prayer during the work day, where you hear athaan everywhere five times a day and where the minorities fully protected because the law says so and prohibits discrimination based on religion, gender, orientation, ethnicity, age and social class... where the basic fact that we are all human being with the right to a decent life is what binds us and where the government does not favor one group over the other...

Where does this happen dear Aliamos?? I would like to move there.

I have not read the thread, just bits here and there, so I might be jumping the gun in which case ignore me. Truth be told humans as we are will create faults with every system, regardless of whether it is sound in theory or not. Aliamos or rather western model is still progressing and in no way does it in practice or even theory what he has written above. Fact is every individual that makes up the system whether Arab, Islamic or western will add a little bit of this and that while claiming to be within the limits of their said ideology. So point and argue all you want, all the models in application at least and complete failure as it stands. Which one is more susceptible to change or can be more easily manipulated is a different question.