Sign in to follow this  
BUKURR

Somalia Forever

Tuujiye   

Norf saaxiib naga daa sida casriga aad ula hadleysid dadkaan nin yahoo... kan oo kale si macquul ah loolama hadlo..at the end of the day, me and you know sababta ee ujeetadiisa tahay...

Ailamos, horta is good to know in aad tahay somali oo wili aad fahmeysid luqadaada..marka I could say waxaa tahay gaal gudan which is nice....

Aniga Al-shabaab dhinacooda ma raacsani laakiin all this claim aad sameysaneesid ayaa la yaabanahay... do you know saaxiib in Siyaad Bare uu ahaa nin wadaadada kasoo horjeedo iyo ujeedoyinka ee wateen? but he never sided with you gaalo... As long as ee somalia wadan heysato saaxiib uu sharci ka jiro, no matter who is the leader somalia will always be a muslim country with some what a shariica law.. is not going to be the Al-shabaab law but it will have a shariica law and the likes of you will always find it hard...

stop the BS saaxiib you and the rest.. the ony reason you hate Islam is not because of sharciga iyo Al-shabaab..free thinking my A$$ aduunkaan wax free thinking la dhaho ma jiro... umadiina waxa aad diinta islaamka u nacdeen is your personal lifes... iska soo hanuuna oo ilaahey ka cabsada... you will always be lost and you will always look for an excuse why you left the diin.. I wonder how you all sleep at night knowing what waits for you... is sad when someone knows the truth and they ignore it lool

I hate Al-shabaab and the likes of them but at least they know what they want and their goals... but Ailmos you are living a dream saaxiib.... iska hanuun....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^ lool adiga carab neceeb heerkaan mee ku gaarsiisay? kaalay carab ma tihidoo adiga? shiisha dhuuq yahoo shaxamka eh! lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

What is wrong with the Arab model of Islamic state?

Everything.
Is that what they taught you?

ailamos   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^Come on ailamos. You're the one(s) making such claims. I'm just interested to hear what you have to say.

It's not a claim yaa Nor, a quick look at Arab countries right now is testament enough...

Now will you indulge me and tell me what is right with the Arab model of an Islamic state?

As for Tuujiye... hadda waqti maheeysti so jawaabtaada waan u soo noqondoona ee isugg ;)

ailamos   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Napoleon:

Tuujiye

You are cawaan lowlife garac with the IQ of cockroach, you do not represent muslims.

Waaryaa what is with all that insults ,,,,, just admit you're hopeless and defeated in the argument ,,,,,, silly you
Not a fan of insults either yaa Napoleon, that was in bad taste...

ailamos   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I know What is wrong with the Arab model of Islamic state ............ it is full of hypocrisy.

Spot on...

Napoleon   

The difference is, there are mechanism in place within secular governments that correct mistakes. A good secular system is one that can be improved by the will of the people , unlike rigid theocratic systems.

A good example of this is the civil rights movement in America.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Saxibayaal, meesha wax la kaaleya. Secular states are also in a mess as well as being hypocrits ya ailamos.

Secular states are in a clear stance that they are secular unlike the those Arab States that are hiding under the Islamic banner for their own purpose ,,,,,,