Sign in to follow this  
MVP

how would you define beauty

MVP   

Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too.""

I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance."

True beauty cannot be seen from the outside, it must be found within the soul of your love."

Women are the most beautiful thing in the nature. Because she imbibe all beauties from nature and expresses her beauty in the manner of her talks, walks and looks. This perception of beauty, we can feel only by heart rather than eyes."

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

"Beauty is like a tree; it grows from the inside out

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her."

The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."

nuune   

since you said that women are the most beautiful creatures,then:

i will define beauty by means of love making,really there is no other way to define beauty.

Curly   

Lets face it you're only saying that because you're in love...so who's the luck girl...aye?

;) anyone i know? smile.gif