Sign in to follow this  
hanuman

jews set up a program in toronto for somalis?

Ibtisam   

loool; my man thinks its a chat room where response comes in seconds. :D

i don't really see the big deal. There probably are some Jews that are of Somali origins or something

As long as no one is forced to go to these centres. I’m sure they also have Somali gay and lesbian society.

:cool:

Baluug   

Originally posted by hanuman:

hello anyone helllllllllo? :confused:

Hello!!! As long as they don't try to push any political or religious views upon the people, I don't see a problem with it. let them use their $$$$$ for a good cause for once.

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by hanuman:

hello anyone helllllllllo? :confused:

Sorry hanuman, I know my status was 'Be Right Back'. But I was really busy.

Anyway, I hear ya. Tell me more about this, because you were probably trying to tell us the interesting part of this story. I promise to be online when you post it.

Originally posted by ibtisam:
i don't really see the big deal. There probably are some Jews that are of Somali origins or something

As long as no one is forced to go to these centres. I’m sure they also have Somali gay and lesbian society.

:D

Maf Kees   

That's not my camel. That's the camel of one of my satisfied customers. I wish she was mine though. No joke, I'm serious bro.

Miriam1   

Any links? Information on who the organization is and what is the program.

Haven't heard of this Hanuman, but do provide information on it that we all can access.

RedSea   

You can't convert to Judiasm, you have to have at least some Jewish blood in order to be consider Jewish. That is how they determined who is Jewish , no body becomes Jewish and few but not many leave their believes, they are hard headed beings.

Assalamu Calaykum.