Sign in to follow this  
Mizz-HurriCane

A quiz only 4 the sisters...??

YEAH i really don't understand women...godd help me ..

there was this man that was about to take a hesitant flight out of nyc to hawaii .so on his way to the terminal he finds a shiny bluish object seemingly looks like a lamp(no duh he rubbed it)

so a genie pops out says i'll grant you any wish you want..the guy looks around amazed and in disbelief... ;) the guy said "Okay i don't like flying, i want a bridge that connects new york to hawwai",,,

the genie laughed and said are you joking ,, u know how much concrete u need for something like that,,impossible make another wish>>" the guy without hesitating said okay"i want to be able to understand women give me the knowledge that man was stripped from ever since the beggining of time..i want to know what a women thinks like"

the genie pulled out a pencil and a piece of paper and said "would u like four lanes or two"?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

To try to answer ur q, it all depends on what kind man we taking about, if we talking about a religious man then most likely he wouldn’t do such a thing, cuz he has good iman & accepts what Allah gives him. If we talking about other men, there is high probability they would do such a thing cuz I think men can’t stand rejection therefore to protect their so called name they frame the girl. Which shows they r lack of iman & patient.

The other reason which I think the cause of this problem occurring is, to date a man in non Islamic way in the first place is wrong, if u do u will come a cross endless problems. Like our ppl say “laxba meesha ey is dhigto ayaa lagu goracaa”. Hadee gabadhu sharfteedu iska disho oo ey ninka calanka u lulusho, she will get what she deserves even if it is not true. sorry girls but I think we r the one’s to blame, why cuz we agreed to disobey our beautiful Islamic dating & that is what u get when u do, as long as we keep doing this, this nonsense untrue fadeexo won’t stop cuz of it.

Tenacious_J What can I say bro :rolleyes: I cant help U on that Issue, U need 2 seek 4 it ya self. icon_razz.gif

BuuBto U R so right walaalo :D

Somaliz also said > DHUBUQ DUBUQ HORE DHBNA HEYS DANBE BAY LEEDAHY..

Raga QAARKOOD they dont TAKE NO 4 an ANSER..??

I have seen many somali sisters that have the same problem I don´t get it. Adoona doonan oo xaflado/club/aroos oo aadin bay ku dhibeeyaan on the streets, net, schooL, Bank and so on.

Like U said sister men without Eeman waaye :mad: LAA ILAAHA IL ALLAH ku muslimiinta hablohooda over and over agin dhibeeya oo Rabo in any magacooda ityo sharaftooda kala ciyaaran, waxay iloobeen in ay JIRTO MAALIN LA QAAWANYAHY OO LA QATANYAHY maalinta ay hooyo ambo aboo kuu joogin amba qofaad laalushid oo ku caawiya.. :(

OG Moti   

I really do not understand what is going on, this is the ultimate discrimination and unjustice, the sister who possed this topic should be taken relaible for her wrong doing by first putting the brothers down second by saying in the title sisters only <--- racism and discremination..

Any way Somali men are known to be honest, patiant and fair, if a girl says no that means to them try again till she sees the truth that she needs you unlike what you said which is far from truth, if all men in this world were like somali men we would have peace and harmony in this world.

Peace

Hibaad   

I agree that some man try inay hablaha magaca kaga ciyiaaran just cus she wldn't deal with them but i think those are kuwa ciyalo suuqa ah.

But the way i see it is everyone waa la yiqana so it only makes them look stupid at the end of the day.

2 the brothers.

This issue is about some serious drama that some of us sisters have seen Or even went through so if U R noT a women U wouldent understand the womans point of views.. If U still have somthing 2 say about this will b no problem inshallah

This is the WOMANS CONER OK...!!!

:rolleyes:

Can´t a sister have a conversation with other sister without U boyz??

By the way I have never said all somali men R Like that OG_Moti so what R U on about??

This is the WOMANS CONER OK...!!! :rolleyes:

It sayz DUMARKA/WOMEN Need I say Mo´...?? :eek:

Muna good point smile.gif

Fi AMAAN ALLAH :D

HONEY-D   

GOOD QUESTION, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER HEARD NOR HAVE I EVER SEEN ANY1 WHO WAS FRAMED 4SOMETHING THEY HAVENT DONE. WHO EVER SPREADS SUCH RUMORS AND THINK PPL WILL BELIEVE THEM IS GOTTA BE DUMB CUZ 1THING I KNOW IS THAT EACH AND EVERY1 OF US IS UNDER A MICROSCOPE MEANING U MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT UR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR GETS UP TO BUT AS FAR AS OUR COMMUNITY CONCERN PPL AROUND UR AREA KNOW U FAR BETTER THAN U CAN EVER IMAGINE. IN OTHER WORDS THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY AND HE'LL BE KNOWN AS THE LIAR WHO COULDNT TAKE NO 4 ANSWER.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Mizz-HurriCane thanx i agree with u too. smile.gif

Nice input muna & canbaro_luul, I disagree one thing when both of u said, if he is the one to blame by framing her, is small community ppl will know that she was innocent. Well that is not for all cases though, I have heard & seen a lot of girls that in that position & she still got the blame. U know why, cuz of going out with him when things were smooth if ppl see u being in his car or sitting with him in restaurant. After the breaking up they will hold against u, cuz the mentality they have is if she was sitting with him in restaurant or she was in his car alone. There is hight chance she is the one to blame, & he is right what he is saying about her. Like our ppl say "timir laf ayaa ku jirto".

Didn't u see a lot of guys saying no I don't want to share future with this girl simply she dated many guys though it is normal dating. The point I want to prove here is we as girls need to be aware that our society are harsh on us, good or bad we the one to blame, so don't never relay on, is small community his dirty work will be discovered. One thing that girls need to understand is our society isn't fair, if the guys do bad things, he will be accept by the society. But for the girls never which can damage her future. Therefore that is why we need to control the situation in the first place, once u let it slip away though ur fingers u loose badly. I remember a saying that my auntie told me once gabar waa tii cir yar, cag yar & cod yar. Hope u understood what it means.

To guys OG_moti & Abdinuur

hold on ur horses we not doing anything wrong here we simply saying something that happens in our society often. U might not be one of those guys we talking about, like we previously indicated some guys so don't be so defensive. Let the sisters educate each other.

OG Moti   

once a wise man said never educate a women, for she will use that education against the closest man to her, he also added that every war and every sadness happens when more than 2 females come together, <- I beleive that was Dr. Dauud heyle

Any way sisters I feel for you, and I have always been defending women and their rights but to tell the truth I have received a lot of complains from brothers whom were weak physically and get abused by women they loved so stop saying rumors and have some trust on the brothers and recent research proved that 100% somali men could never do such act that the sister was saying..

and Womens corner aa war ileen tanookale ...we never heard of Men's corner so what is this women's corner?