Sign in to follow this  
Eccentric Nomad

INTRODUCING....

Haneefah   

We used to have a teen section actually, but I guess it proved to be useless somewhere along the line since we didn't have so many teens among us.

Welcome to Eccentric.

OK...well firstly..I AM NOT A BROTHER..im a laydee..(though some people might argue with that) im 37 really but buuga caydha im 19..my hobbies include watching the xinna on my hands dry over dhuxul..i am also a 'rent a xalimo' for weddings ect so anyone who needs a bit of liveliness should met me know..and see what i mean about everyone being older..why are they complaining about the 19 year olds..Humph..

Originally posted by Eccentric Nomad:

i am also a 'rent a xalimo' for weddings ect

How much do you charge? Are you a flat fee kinda Xalimo or you charge by the hour? What kind of acts do you perform? Do you have a video of some of your earlier Works?

See,i have a wedding coming soon and my boys have been asking for an Eccentric,vibrant,ethnic girl.

:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Eccentric Nomad:

im 37 really but buuga caydha im 19..my hobbies include watching the xinna on my hands dry over dhuxul..

Kax kax kax...Kex kex kex...Kix kix kix...Kox kox kox...Kux kux kux...Buuga caydha yaa...Haye noo sheeg hee, cilaanka adi maa marsado sida ayeeyooyinka, mise mid laguu mariyay waaye....

Hi Val smile.gif , Hi Strawberry shake :D:D:D .

Val uun u salaantaa? What about the rest of us, we dont deserve a measly Hi?

Val is not a bruja like you, she is lovable. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hey KK, erayo kale mataqaanid miyaa oo aanan ahayn "isku dhadhajis"??? Miskiinad

..i am also a 'rent a xalimo' for weddings ect

Haye hee, there is a name for that line of work, it starts with an "E" and ends with a "t"