Sign in to follow this  
Eccentric Nomad

INTRODUCING....

Paragon   

^^Sure. Do welcome to SOL. Seems most newcomers are fellow Londoners. Who leaked SOL's secrets to all these Britishers? smile.gif

Once more, make yourself at home mate.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol I was thinking along the same lines.

hey wlc to this forum, as for introducing ourselves, well I cant speak for everyone. But, I am a Somali sister living in tdot, so hola any time ;)

Kool_Kat   

I swear if I have to do one more WELCOME TO SOL, I will *&%&%^ &%$&& somebody!!! :D This is like the third I am new to SOL thread...War intee la'idinka soo daayay...LOLZ

On a serious note, welcome to SOL...I am also from TDOT...Aaliyah is my daughter, naayaa soo taan seexo ku idhi...Dhaqso, seexo, xir indhaha...Kix kix...

If I introduce myself, as you see my nick is Kool_Kat, I am the Koolest Kat you'll see on SOL...I have 8 kids with 9 different baby fathers...Gosh, sorry, I don't know what's come over me today, is it Friday yet? :eek: :eek:

WELCOME, Welcome, welcome...

How old are you? And how did you determine that most people here are bit older than you?

FYI, I am 21...

Hey wats wrong with London??

Haters..i know you all secretly wanna come here..cos u think the streets are paved with gold.. well i can confirm that myth is true..

and Kool Kat im 19 but i assumed ppl were older coz in a number of threads ive read..everyone seems to be married.. with kids..(desperate housewives ignoring the the underfed kid pulling at them while they yell " istubidh yahow here u go fetch" and chucks the musaasad a few metres away...) im only jokin

Haters..i know you all secretly wanna come here..cos u think the streets are paved with gold.. well i can confirm that myth is true..

and Kool Kat im 19 but i assumed ppl were older coz in a number of threads ive read..everyone seems to be married.. with kids..(desperate housewives ignoring the the underfed kid pulling at them while they yell " istubidh yahow here u go fetch" and chucks the musaasad a few metres away...) im only jokin

Tuujiye   

OK... Who let the gates open!!!

# one rule in SOL, Have freeking male or famale name or tell people that your a she or a he!!! like SOmali I AM did...

He had many cases happening here and as for the head of the special investigation unit in SOL, I warn you to have a tag on your back..lol..is wild place here waraa waa la iska tirtirooyaa meel kaste..

#2.. You have to learn to Write Somali in here So you newbies better get ready for schooling..or and example of that is Ghanima..take a look at how she is improving...

#3.. Respect the rules SOL.. Do not hit on older bajaq's in here if you are some old geezer and is you are an Older Bajaq, leave the shabaab guys alone!!! We also have good examples of that..lol..

#4. Remember if you join the Political section, you have to do a blood transfusion to clean your poisoness blood before you come to the normal threads...

#5. BE OPEN MINDED AND REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A FREEKING ONLINE AND NOT REAL LIFE..DON'T BE EMOTIONAL AND PERSONAL!!!!!!!

by the way I'm Ina Baqti Lagde aka Tuujiye and I'm one of the Ciyaalka xaafada!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

^Acuudubilaah...This is beyond excitement-bee, wah...

LOL@istubidh yahow here u go fetch...Eey miyaa, bisinkee...Besides you don't have to be old to get married or have a child...Do you know how many 18yr olds I know are married or have kid(s)? You'll be surprised walee...

As for London streets being paved with gold: kax kax kax, kix kix kix, alla alla bas, dhiq dhiq dhiq, qaaaaaaax qaaaaaaax...Thanks, that was a good laugh...

Just coz pple are married and got kids doesnt make them older! i had 4 babies when i was 19, now if that were today would i be older than you?

Hi, Iam Umu zakaria the eldest of the female species in SOL (Xiin is for the men if u must know) Pls welcome I promise to be the mother u never had on the net!