Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

SOL Nomads

-Lily-   

My macawis off to you ladies.lol

LoL, do keep it on...your hat will do just fine.

SOL is a place that reminds me that normal Somalis exist. It keeps me entertained for a while, then I have periods where I can't be bothered with it. I have made some friends through here and also found some old ones. So all in all, thumps up.

RedSea   

^^^ :D ,I have no hat,but would my cumaamad work.Iyadaan idiin tuuray.Ubax iyo biyo dahabna guudka ayaan idinka shubay.Cuz,u are worth it.

Azmaya,by the way,I am 1 year older than you are, show some respect to moi aight? :cool:

why lil xalimoos so nosey! u never see lil faraax who comes here and say every shyte in hiamouth!! usually i find faarax more cool n level headed when they join this site!! keep it upnup homies!!

lil abaayo, the q's why u heya? did they ran of u know what in your hood! (i stopped saying jamaican no more) u feel me!!

anyway, welcome to the cyber-camel-hood and mind your bees-wax...or u gonna get mooned by a red-neck! holla

me this my lil somali country so i chill heya!! peace. i spent 9 hrs a day as some one else so when i came here, i am you basic faarax! so where u from and what r your measurments.. gimme the 411~ me likes new blood. one never knows what the curi dragged in! cool. i am waiting!

:confused:

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I will answer your Question the day i completely stop coming online Insha Allah...as i am still busy trying to find out...What The Heck Am I Doing Here?

PS. I don't dislike anyone...i would like to believe that i get along with everybody just fine but i pity some who sell their soul for cyber attention..other than that I AM GRAND.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

EboniQue   

I have been a silent reader for several years now. I would say that the most rational SOL members who keep this place alive are Xiin, Ngonge, Castro, Che, Brown and Red :D

BobbY whats up dude? how you been ?

and yeah

Originally posted by Arlio:

I have been a silent reader for several years now. I would say that the most rational SOL members who keep this place alive are Xiin, Ngonge, Castro, Che, Brown and Red
:D

you been a member for less then a year stop lying¬!

RedSea   

^Tell me about it.by the way thanks for your encouragement.I dont' know much about you,but hey I sure like what I see so far.

Con,Goodness boi,staring too much at the glare of 'that cute girl right beside you' has blinded u bit.DUNNO

Changed   

I wonder where lakhad is too (smirk) huh ...I see more names i recognize rudy u even kept the picture..hello northerner ...

former mizz-unique

Baluug   

LOL All the oldtimers come back just to let us know they're still alive. If anyone remembers my old nick waryaa_liibaanow, yup, that's me.

RedSea   

^You should go back to it sxb.I know that I aint lady for my opinion to count on this matter,but MC xamr? dude,or atleast change that avator.

speaking of avator,section6er, very inapprioriate.

Pucca   

Originally posted by Arlio:

I have been a silent reader for several years now. I would say that the most rational SOL members who keep this place alive are Xiin, Ngonge, Castro, Che, Brown and Red
:D

those are your pick of 'rational' folks? :confused: peachy...never would have guessed really.