Sign in to follow this  
Bil-kiss

What do men really think woman think about

Bil-kiss   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Sounds like you get your hands dirty *Thinking about a Xalimo changing oil and polishing wheels*
:D
:cool:

Lol- che what ever rocks your boat bro,

been a car owner myself I have been forced many times to change a flat tire I must say in doing that I had man given me there numbers in the hope of me calling them loool I wonder what they would have done if they saw me doing an oil change mmm

Mr pro- give me a break if women wore such bad drivers explain why our insurance are cheaper and statistically its proven that man are lot more reckless than us.

Ps were are my gals at why is it just me trying to fight these norrow minded blokes.

Hayat   

^^ would love to help out, but i am knowledge deprived in this area. Try asking blessed to back you up, she has been claiming i have no education. Since i am lacking here maybe she can do it for the rest of the ladies. :D:D

The only cars i know are a Mercedes and an echo. thats because i want to get me one of them honestly. dont tell me their disadvantages/features because you will probably lose me in a short while. ;) planning to take one of my brothers with me when purchasing, just in case i buy something different(whilst thinking its one of the other).

Pucca   

girls think about cars? i seriously must be missing something because cars have yet to pop into my mind. Perhaps when i stop carrying around my metropass as though it were my life-line...i'll start thinking of cars. I highly doubt i'd bother with changing my own tires or even looking under the hood. They got ppl for that!

Bil-kiss   

Mr pro-NO are u still yapping....about women and their driving.just admit to it some women do knw what they are talking about.... if u really want to talk cars than fix your eyes on this Bugatti baby 66518824-af8ec1d411-thumb1.jpg

ps pucc lool gal i nw its not every gals 1st thought but with me it is with me....

but pro - this angers :mad: me but i must agree with you about the echo and Mercedes what the hell is my gal thinking....

Cara.   

Protocol, I think I would prefer the Echo to that Mercedes. At least finding the door handle wouldn't be an exciting mystery at 2 AM in the morning in an empty parking lot :confused:

Baluug   

I'm a family man, so I have no need for sports cars, at least not until I'm 50 and pretending I'm 18 again :D But for now, if you see me fawning over a vehicle, it's likely to be a minivan.

Hayat   

I think I would prefer the Echo to that Mercedes. At least finding the door handle wouldn't be an exciting mystery at 2 AM in the morning in an empty parking lot

lol. quite true!! you have an imagination cara :D

protocol, you just compared the worst edition of echo to the best edition of mercedes. when you look at both in their best, they are not quite that far from each other. by the way i want a red echo that blue does not look nice. I want a red echo becuase its a small car, and the prettiest of small cars. if i decide not having a small car then that is where the mercedes comes in. ;)