Sign in to follow this  
Bil-kiss

What do men really think woman think about

nuune   

lool@you two,

Afro, maalmahaan Ngonge waa ku daba dhigtey yeah, shalay Faarax aa tahay uus lahaay, kaala footo tiibo talyaani la kac, maxaa waaye saan :D

NGONGE   

^^ I would reply if only I understood what 'kaala footo tiibo talyaani la kac, maxaa waaye saan' or 'Beesaani ma ahan'! Woxo ma cay ba?

NGONGE   

^^ You tried to help me see and just took out my other eye with that reply of yours. Bal af la fahmi karo ego fasira. Or as my reer xamar friend who seems to think I speak perfect reer woqoyi Somali (instead of being handicapped in that area) would say: bradar, ii jilci nooh.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by Bil-kiss:

Personally i think about X5, DB7 and Kompressors and not forgetting the beautiful stunning, easy to ride, indhaha u roon Q7.

You've proven what the men species ALWAYS knew...women know NOTHING about cars...how can you STILL be thinking about the ancient X5 when there's X6? did you say DB7? Ever heard of DB9? Now that's a baby to fantasise about...she captures the imagination and leaves you breathless the moment you lay your eyes on her and you will be lucky not to faint once she opens her mouth and speaks of her mind...what a beautiful mind! Q7? as far as I'm concerned that's the ugliest girl any man would want to be with if you ask me!
:D

Peace, Love & Unity.
She has probably never seen the X6. I've only seen 3 or 4 myself. Someone I know went off to buy one a few months ago after a meeting we had just because he was pissed off! Drives in the next day and tells us he paid for it in cash! Drives nice :cool:

Ms DD   

I think women think about ( iw as told yaah ;) )men, that is if you are not CL and Ibti. Kuwaa maba garanayo waxey yihiin! smile.gif

Bil-kiss   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Originally posted by Bil-kiss:

[qb] Personally i think about X5, DB7 and Kompressors and not forgetting the beautiful stunning, easy to ride, indhaha u roon Q7.

You've proven what the men species ALWAYS knew...women know NOTHING about cars...how can you STILL be thinking about the ancient X5 when there's X6? did you say DB7? Ever heard of DB9?

Mr bob.

Just because I listed the cars I have preference to and you just listing the new models of them does not mean I don’t know my cars MR as for the x6. are you series have you seen the back of that car. the BMW team I personally feel disappointed me on the body finish but I must say they have impress me on the engineering side. For one it is a lot more powerful than the x5 and having the ability to do 0-62 in 6.9 seconds and having a top speed of 147mph with the twin turbo is just to hot to think about . This is because it’s helped by the new system Dynamic Performance Control. ( do you know about that mmmm)

I Must say you have proven one thing to me, some man can be so simple minded and you may be one of them. Don’t talk to me about new models, if you only stop and used your brain you will realise that if I know about the models I described in the 1st place than it will only make since I would know about there new versions walaal

Holla back if you want to talk or maybe get explanations on twin-turbo’s, mph, and bhp and engine size. Grills, alloys or anything else you think a women might not know in Mr BoB’s little world. :mad:

^ Women are horrible drivers and don't know anything about cars, that's basic knowledge.

Originally posted by STOIC:

4.Domestic skills-Could you just please just judge us in the context of what our momma taughts us-Stay out of kitchen if there is skirt in the house!

lol. so true. Gotta love somali moms. I was taught a man in the kitchen is ceeb.