Sign in to follow this  
Bil-kiss

What do men really think woman think about

STOIC   

This is adult rated...so keep the kids eyes away from the screen.....

Funny I had the same discussion with couple of my classmates during lunch hour the other day.I was wondering the same what do you girls think about ?I want to know how to read y’all dirty little mind.I want to read those furtive glances.

I know for sure when I see a hottie all I think about is whether she would be as thrilling in bed as she indicates in her signs while she walk past me. I’m aroused by images of women all day. The more I try to block them the more they pop up once in awhile. For example there is hot-hot Persian girl in my class. She keeps a reel of my daily sexual highlight in class.I always have a dirty mind about how to handle the order of foreplay once I get that woman in my arm.So we men yeah think about your lips, bottom, and your nipples for a few seconds that you are around us and we forget about once you are out of sight.

Faheema.   

I saw 2008 Maserati parked near my work place yesyerday, never seen it that up close, damn the interior must have been customised, definately not the standard model...waa lagu farayarstay :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Bil-kiss:

Personally i think about X5, DB7 and Kompressors and not forgetting the beautiful stunning, easy to ride, indhaha u roon Q7.

You've proven what the men species ALWAYS knew...women know NOTHING about cars...how can you STILL be thinking about the ancient X5 when there's X6? did you say DB7? Ever heard of DB9? Now that's a baby to fantasise about...she captures the imagination and leaves you breathless the moment you lay your eyes on her and you will be lucky not to faint once she opens her mouth and speaks of her mind...what a beautiful mind! Q7? as far as I'm concerned that's the ugliest girl any man would want to be with if you ask me! :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

STOIC   

^Priceless picture there!

1.T.V remote control addiction center- Its hard to keep our passion around you.The only way to avoid a lasting collateral damage is to watch our sports center on ESPN

2.Attention span-Diplomacy Is our language.We hate to carry baggage all day!

3.Lame excuse gland-We hate to taunt our strength on you so we come up with lame excuses.

4.Domestic skills-Could you just please just judge us in the context of what our momma taughts us-Stay out of kitchen if there is skirt in the house!

Hayat   

do tel me Ng, what would you have had to type in google to get your last picture.

stoic you MAD-MAN!. i guess out of the men , "kuwaa uuguu maskiinsan baa uuguu daran". :D