Sign in to follow this  
Bil-kiss

What do men really think woman think about

Bil-kiss   

I was sitting the other day in my shop, selling my saliid macsaro iyo massago, and i remembered speaking to 2 friends of mine about issues that most men would never dream of women discussing in the basement of a coffee house with rowdy teenagers and old Arab farts playing some ****** game that involved a dice not staying on their little table.. I wonder if there was a reason for them to look under our abaya while looking for silly dice!

Personally i think about X5, DB7 and Kompressors and not forgetting the beautiful stunning, easy to ride, indhaha u roon Q7.

So what do you guys think women think about?

Bil-kiss   

Did the Q7s, DB7s confuse you a little bit? or would you like me to explain that they are cars?

Angole

Guess you dont think period when asking silly questions like that. We all know what men think with

MZanzi   

Here’s what I think all men think: above all — all men think they’re the only ones on the planet not getting enough sex. Not as much as they deserve in any case

NGONGE   

Bil-air,

Yes we do. Their brains. Don't listen to what your common girlfriends tell you, dear. :D

Here is a woman trying to think:

evil-blonde.gif

Bil-kiss   

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

Here’s what I think all men think: above all — all men think they’re the only ones on the planet not getting enough sex. Not as much as they deserve in any case

lool afrogirl

Walaaleey, tell 'em!

Not that I would know

Bil-kiss   

He surfs the net and has folders for odd pictures that might one day come up on SOL discussion. From horses mouth when one said they dont do jack at work.