Come Learn Somali

Can you help me with proof-reading these Somali phrases?

By the way, my Somali spelling isn't good yet. So I'd appreciate spelling corrections too:

First (part) = (Qaybta*) koowaad:

Would these be correct as a response to "thank you" = "aada/adiga* mudan/dhib ma laha". 

Big edit: "Soo dhowow" is only said to ask someone to literally come close, and to welcome someone to for example one's home. And not as a response to "thank you", right? end of. 

"How long have you been learning (the Somali/English language) Somali/English? 

(Ila) goorme/waqaatigee/xiligee (afka)Soomaali(ga)/Ingiriis(ka) baranaysay?/

(Ila) goorme/waqaatigee/xiligee (af)Soomaali/(af)Ingiriis baranaysay? 

How long have you been living here? (Ila) goorme/waqaatigee/xiligee inta ku noleed? 

When did you start learning French? (Ila) goorme/waqaatigee/xiligee bilawday barashada Faransiiska?

Where are you from? Where do you live?

Inteeka iimaaday? Intee ku noshahay?

Where do you reside in? Intee dagantahay?

Are you from this area/city?Xafaadan=this area/magalaadan=this city/baladkan=this city ma ka iimaaday?

Do you live in this area/city? Xafaadan/magalaadan/baladkan ma ku noshahay?

Second part = Qaybta laabaad: 

What are their names? Maxa whye magacood/magacooda?

What are your names?(asking a group) Maxa whye magaceen/magaceena? 

Where are they from? Intee ka iimaadeen?

Where are you from?(asking a group)
Intee ____________? ( I can't figure these last two out. :/Are they said the same and just have a change in tone/pitch? )

They are from Germany. We are from America. 

Waxay ka iimaadeen Jarmal. Waxaan ka iimaanahay Maaraakan. 

On 5/29/2020 at 4:15 PM, Come Learn Somali said:

Are these* both correct for "the Somali language"? "AfKA SoomaaliGA" and "Af SoomaaliGA"? 

Afka Soomaaliga = The (the) Soomaali language. That is the literal way, but it is still the Soomaali language.

Afsoomaaliga (Af Soomaaliga) = The Soomaali language. I know also Afsoomaali means Soomaali language.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Afka Soomaaliga = The (the) Soomaali language. That is the literal way, but it is still the Soomaali language.

Afsoomaaliga (Af Soomaaliga) = The Soomaali language. I know also Afsoomaali means Soomaali language.

Thank you, I'll give it more thought to understand it better later. If I get any new responses, I might be unable to reply back for a while (maybe a month or more) due to some personal situations.