Sign in to follow this  
VAgirl

am having a big problem???

VAgirl   

am in love with guy....i love him soo much and i want to marry him...but my parents didn't like him for stupid reason....i dunno wat to do guys? he loves me soo much and he is ready to do anything for me walahi...all my friend told me if i love him then i should follow my heart..is that right guys??

should i listen to my parents or should i marry him??

wait for reply.........Thanx

Yasmiin   

What? You're not sure about PARENTS or Love?

Listen, I'm goin tell you right now that blood is thicker than water. Stick to your family cause if you leave them for Romeo and he turns out like OJ, then your family is not gonna be there for you. Try to figure out a way to impress them. If not, move on!

mataan   

Hi dearest sister VAgirl;

I support what sis yasmin said...Family comes before everything, so if you cant impress them stick to your family and move on there are plenty of fish in the sea. He is not the only one you will ever love.

I wish you good luck sista.

ma'asalaam

ARAWEELO   

to the author i feel ya girl.......i know love is not easy and this people might be sayig stick with ur family because blood is thicker then water which is true......the problem is we dont' wana let go our love once we fine love is hard to let it go maybe because we are afraid to go thru the pain that is about to come once u let your love go.......if your parents are not letting u marry caz he is drug addic,alcoholic,or back background....then i suggest you fine a way to get over him and let him go......if your parents are not letting you marry him caz of tribe (qabiil) thingy....i suggest you confince them......try to do what ever it takes to trun their mine .......they are parents they want what is best for their childrent they know more then we know.......if u fine hard to confince them .....try to fine shiekh if ur love is so serious......and tell him ur problem he will be able to help.......not any shiekh she that is honest and loyal one that doesn't care about qabiil..good luck peace

VAgirl   

thanx araweelo....your reply really helped me....all the reasons u said is not one of the reason that my parents didnt' like him....its stupid reason....if u email me at liaeine25@aol.com....i can tell u the reason..it will suprise u bro...or IM the say email address...thanx again bro

peace bro

Buubto   

Asalaamu caleykum Wr Wb

VAGirl

“laxba meesha ey is dhigto ayaa lagu gooracaa” if u leave ur prance 4 a man, no matter whether they r unreasonable or reasonable either way is wrong. Remember one day he will leave u on the streets with no respect, cuz in the first place he got u cheap, meaning u disobeyed ur prance over him. Nabsi waalid is really bad.

Note one thing “waano waalid waa malab” u might thing is unfair wat they doing, but is the right decision. Ur prance always wants ur best interest, cuz they r ur blood but this guy can not match or even come close to ur prance. So don’t be stupid & fool, stick with ur prance let the blood rule. Besides if u run away with this guy, 4 one u will disrespect ur family name, secondly u will disobey ur prance which is sin, thirdly u get married with out ur prance will meaning marriage without wali is haram. so girl don’t let teen world to rule u. use ur brain rather than ur heart. all the best Peace smile.gif

Hibo   

sis r u asking for any clues well i have got to say u just have to use your common sense and dont leave your parents for a man, cuz love is something that can break. If your parents decide that he is not good enough for you, well await till you find the lucky guy

stay safe

heavenly   

i don't mean to come off rude but baby girl u should do as your parents say because ALLAH gave your parents the right to give you away to whom ever they want as long as he is God fearing, i know im last from being religious but what if you get married and ur parents stay mad at u and they die.....there is no way u will get into paradise if your parents die with anger towards u....all i can say is talk to them and try to reason with them and inshallah things will work out for u

p.s. ur parents only want whats best for and they have been around longer and with age comes wisdom baby girl

peace

waz up sis VAgirl

i know what they said is right sometimes, but sometimes parents are wrong....if u think u are old enough to choose your husband and u are sure...go ahead and marry him....i know how u feel sis....

best luck for u

peace cwm37.gif

QuruXley   

hey whatzzz up sis

sorry to hear that. i been truth tha same bullshit.but with me it was that HIS parents didn't like for tha da same stupid reason prbably coz somali R alwaysss shallow.they don't know what tha word love means. with me it was Qabiil how stupid can it be?

anywaysss i told him to stick with his family coz only allah know if he was DA ONE for me.just imagine that he would leave his family for me and invantually things wouldn't work out between us! just imagine!

and if he would leave his family that pressure your realitionship coz everytime yall fight he is like:" i left everythang behind for u and you R doing this 2 me"

so my advice is stick with your family how stupid it may sound honey.coz life sucks big time....U'll get over it. i know i did.

and if he is really loves U he knows what im talking about.MINE DID

good luck girl

Sis....You´re old enough to make your own desision and I think if you really love this guy, you should marry him.Your parents maybe think he is not good enough for you and if you go ahead and marry him...that proves that you really love him.And if they see you happy, then what other things can parents wish, if they see there dotter happy?

PEACE

Hibo   

i agree with SHTM_LADY abaayo if you really love him...and in your mind he is the one for you....i don't see why you shouldn't marry him...sometimes parents see things from different angle...since they are old and wise...but other times they are plain wrong....and in the end you have to follow your heart cuz you are the one spending your life with this guy and not them...and remember your parents want what makes you happy...so if he is the love of your life than they will evantually realize that

good luck

QuruXley   

indhadeeQ sis i think u right in a way.

but following your heart instead of of using tha greatest give with have recived from " our mind" isn't tha best thnag to do. if their is calaf she will marry him without a doubt but to force faith. nah that isn't a good idea...VA girl sis let thangs come to ya don't go to thangs. coz u gotta choose tha love of ya life or ya family who is gonna stick with ya till tha end.

parents can be wrong but proove to them that they R wrong be4 you marry him.coz without tha blessing of ya parents their alwayss be somethang missing.

what if U marry him and ya parents don't come to their senses. you gonna have kids and they will ask u where R my grandma and grandpa what R u gonna tell them.

sis i think u R old enough to prove to ya parents that they R wrong so don't choose that eazy way out to run away with him.

i wish good luck again coz U gonna need it

1 love sis

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I don't know the situation and what u told is very little so I'm gonna be as general as I can:

Love is not PERMANENT and if u can POSSIBLY look at the situation with your head rather than your heart then do so and write them down, think about it, and discuss them with either those involved or close people u can trust. And keep in mind that U'll be the one in the situation not the suggestors (that's why I cannot tell u what to do, u're in it)

And pray on it, make istighaarah!!!

*If what they don't want is because he doesn't pray (LOOSE HIM CAUSE THE MARRIAGE IS NULL AND VOID)

*If it's because he cannot support u, that's negotiable

*If it's because of his QABIIL, GET LOGICAL that NEVER mattered

*If it's because he's just a looser in their eyes talk to them about how u feel and what u think (your parents) and keep in mind that they see further than u can EXPERIENCE in age.

BUT ALL IN ALL SIS DON'T JUST BE A REBEL THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WE'RE TALKING AND THAT OF YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN INSHA'ALLAH!!! SO THINK CAREFULLY PLEASE AND KEEP IT REAL AGAIN THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART EVENTHOUGH IT MAY SEEM HARD!!!

PEACE

FII AMAANILLAAH

Hibo   

To the author of the Topic

I don't really think you Love the brother, say i like him but dont claim to Love him.

My Advice is, if you love him dearly and he is a respectable fella then go with him. He will be the one you will grow old and frail with if things workout for you two, your parents wont share moments with you.

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-16-2002).]