Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

New Sections

We need new section, all the topics at the moment revolve on Politics (if thats what you call politics) or some other woman issue in women's corner; ofcourse not to forget to mention the General section which is quite umh well messy!

So Lets make some new section introduce more varitey to our little stew on the internet ..

My suggestions

Music section not just somali or poetry..

any suggestions?

me   

I suggest a section, thats about advertisement.

Like if you need a guitar teacher, you can place a small add. Or if you are looking for a maths tutor, etc etc. Or if your selling ur old comp, ur wedding dress etc. You know what I mean.

A section thats all about trading services and selling stuff.

RedSea   

People, your brains must be up in your butts,you see the term "general" applies to everything everyone of you has just scripted,goodness sakes.You may post everything here on general' section as long as it doesn't belong in any other section.That means you can't post anything that is political,as there is political section,etc...

Do I have to to explain things for you here....subxaan.

we should have no sections for perverts like Con. or how bout new sections for nonsense talkers... icon_razz.gif

Y'all forgot to mention "LayZieG's Corner", that would be the most viewed section of this site, I will even put my money where my mouth is and prove it to y'all.

I have just as much admirers as I have for haters, and for both to go neck and neck, it would be the most knocked out section around these parts. I am the best thing that happened to this site, and anyone who says otherwise is just talking for the hell of it.

Shakti   

lol@thread.. great ideas. i absolutely love Caano Geel section;” 'i've got 10mins to kill, let me preach your a$s off”. u can also call that section by another thing.. "let me do the somaliyan thing on ya"

y is it we somaliyans like 2 preach or hand out advises :confused:

here is my suggestions.. a section where any one can go and delet other ppls thread. is that doable?

AYOUB   

I've 3 suggestions

1.SECTION for Nomads born on the 1st of January to be run by Baashi(aka BC).

2.SECTION for Somali Rushdies to be run by Socod Badneh.

3. Gossip Section to be run by Ngonge with little help from moi.

Lost-One   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

we should have no sections for perverts like Con. or how bout new sections for nonsense talkers...
icon_razz.gif

^^^

I guess you'll be posting in the nonsense section a lot.