Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Legend and the Swiss Alps +Italy (Updated)

swiss alps! i hate this ppl the most!! my boss is swiss! i cant stand this ppl...well his kid came to us last yr and he asked me if i knew where he can find the wood to clean his teeth after he ate lunch!! i was cracking like hell!!

kid was looking for a tooth pick! any ways, i dont like them cuz they stole all the money that dead african dictators stashed them their!

we need to sue to get that money back!!

-Lily-   

Lovely pics Legend, you should hand some of the copyrights to those pics over to me :D ...and while you are at it why dont you show the ppl the real pics? You know, the ones you dont want anyone to see, like that pic that was snapped of you being thrown out of a restaurant in Italy for going there very night in a row for a week for pizza? Even the waiters deemed it unacceptable behaviour...

Cara.   

^hehe, not to mention the pics of him skinny-dipping in those pretty but COLD lakes :D

Very nice, LOZ. More please.

-Lily-   

^^^ eewwww, I'm very imaginative you know, lets not go there you cheeky girl, no matter what a sight that would be...the lakes and mountains of course :D

You best get those pics up fast, before your topic gets killed by derailing.

Thierry.   

Warah Legend ee waran, Saxiib I thought you were going to be one of those nomads that come to UK and hang out in Shepherds Bush I see you took an unorthodox way.

I hope you had a good time in your travels and it was nice meeting you

Salamu alaikum

Ps I am still going to take up that offer of coming down under

I have Updated the Pics peeps

^^^ Lily, Val and Cara Cheeky Buggers!!!

Thierry - Sxb The offer is open...I promise I will take you all the mosques in Melbourne (with the Help of Rahima of course)