Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Bubbles and Me: By Qori_Xabaalan.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

How many 'silent readers' are lurking up there?
40.gif

MMA, YES, we have been lurking and hidden since the conception of this site. It is just you never bothered to notice. Silent community, as you acknowledged, is big, strong and have many brunches with different needs: Communities like single mother’s support group, faaraxs-who-love-xaliimo (moi a proud member), and chewers/shiisha smokers anonymous- to name a few.

We love our community; we just don’t like Fadhi ku dirir. So widaayo warka naga dhaaf oo get with the topic at hand….. I don’t get it! why is everyone avoiding the wrong done to my good name and speak out for my defense? :confused: :confused:

Back to the topic…My brother Bob, hope not for my approval of such calculated scheme! You have done more damage than good. I have been under radar and now I am finding that the eyes of notorious MODs on me. Can’t you see I am not a NOMAD anymore? I am back to where I was four years ago, an Alien. I guess deportation is in order. How could that be? After many years of membership (see my member number), they put me back to Alien status. All these because I get envolved with Bubbles and you are my money hungry caano- beele brother scheming to get rich of my love story! I am mad as Naar. It is time to unearth my QORI :mad: :mad:

p.s. Bob have you been eating the meat again……qubo cune aabihiis! :D:D

Wah!!!!!

BOB   

Bro Qori,

i just cannot keep this 'Geeraar' away from our paying public without sharing it with them and i hope you won't be angry.

"Gacalisadaan Jeclaaye guud ahaan adduunyada taan ka garwaaqsadoo gaduudkaaga dhiinka ahbaa gebigey iwada saaqoo axdigeenii garab mari maayoo guursan maayo gabar kale, god inaan galo mooyee ama aad igooysaa garaadkey wuxuu isiiyey guur inaan yeelanoo guri aan wada dhisanoo gogol ku wada seexano ee gaf miyaa arrintaas gacalooy?"

Peace,Love & Unity.

Originally posted by qori xabaalan:

…..
I don’t get it! why is everyone avoiding the wrong done to my good name and speak out for my defense?
:confused: :confused: !
[/b]

Qori, your cry has been heard brother. Though I beleive Bob knows the reasons for putting you in such a spot. O Bob, kaka yangu mbona wamuumiza ndugu yako,anaona wamuonea? Kakasirika jamani. Usifanye asiyesema asema jamani. Ghadhabu yake uiogope. :(

Waryaa Bob' abti caadi matihid, magaceygaa iga boobtay, Isbaaradaada kawaran.. no more buufis! :D waa u jeedaa, waa dagay nooh.

sheekadaada caatada cajiib waaye, filin hindi inaad soomaliyeysay aa gabdhaha SOL oo dhan qoorsagaaro ku qabatay waa la socdaa, laakiin iska ilaali heavy weight aa kuu dhuumanayo..kix kix kix

Qori, saaxiib filinka ha qasin nooh~