Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Bubbles and Me: By Qori_Xabaalan.

BOB   

Bubbles* was a beautiful lady who was not afraid of the times she lived in, she was born and raised in Kismayo and she went to Khaled Bin Waleed high school and this is the story of a love that dared the boundaries fate imposed and went where the devil dared.

Though his soul was his and his alone he's given it to her by choice and I am sure if she asked for his life, he would've replied YES without a hesitation because there are no enough words to describe how much Bubbles meant to him.

He still remembers that bitterly cold night when she whispered "Promise to think of me when you look at yourself with undying love because that is exactly how I will always feel every time I look in the mirror and no matter where I go I can never do with out my reflection of you".

There are none as blind as those who refuse to see and every one with eyes could see the chemistry between the two and Bubbles and Qori epitomized the meaning of "True Love" and you didn't need to know them personally and be friends with them to somewhat sense the love-spell these two were under.

Qori made his sacrifices for his beloved Bubbles and it hasn't made him no lesser man, in fact in the eyes of his beloved Bubbles he was the most perfect man, the man worthy of the unconditional love that she had for him because no man ever made her feel complete as much as Qori did and no man ever managed to master the art of making Bubbles,(The most beautiful girl in Isku Filan Village) fall fully and madly in love.

Bubbles loved and enjoyed writing notes,letters and even text messages to her beloved Qori and she once wrote to him "When people see me writing a text message they think that I am addicted to this text thing but they are wrong because it's you my love,that I AM ADDCITED TO"

Though we are most alone when we are with a myth, this love between Qori and Bubbles was far from a myth, it challenges our human conscience just to understand how two souls entirely from a different paths of life could come together under hellish circumstances and still have not only love for each other but outmost respect for one another and adore each other beyond words. (I guess..Some things are best left unsaid..).

Many times I advised him to slow it down a bit and take it easy and his reply was always the same, "it's not about how hard you fall for a woman but how soft she helps you land into the depth of her heart, because remember women never love men they can manipulate but once she sees you beyond that then she will guide you to her heart and allow you to be the center of her universe and Bubbles did just that" he would say with his trademark boyish smile.

It was clear to all of us that they both had each other's number because they were happy whenever they were in the company of each other and they were also each other's number one without a single doubt and before he met her he used to tell me the things that would be precious to him but ever since he met her, I guess its safe to say that whatever he dreamed of just come true everyday with his beloved Bubbles.

I end this by quoting a line from the book, which Bubbles wrote to her soulmate Qori. "I hope and pray to live forever under the blue sky of your love and when my time comes die in the warmth of your loving arms, I want to swim in the crystal clear waters of your emotions so that you can wash away my fear of losing you and though many wrongs I have committed, the only Hell that these eyes of mine can see is the very painful thought of waking up someday and discover that you're not the last person I kiss goodnight and the first face I see when I open up my eyes"

PS. If you want to buy this book please call this number +27-21-14071981 and remember the first 50 callers will receive a signed copy by the man himself Qori but please don't even think about calling on a collect call, I don't care whether you're the Admin or Moderator, we don't discriminate we treat all equal as the first rule of business dictates us to protect our investment and this book is our investment.

Happy Valentine's Day to Bubbles and Qori and to all the lovers out there including You and Your Companion.

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

it seems i forgot about SOL completely! redface.gif

Sorry folks,,,Thousand Apologies.

Peace,Love & Unity.

nuune   

Wlcme back sxb BOB, long time baa noogu kaa danbeesay where have u been,

mar kale gacma furan kusoo dhawoow, waad naga goosatey sxb, oo haddii aad xarootey ma xabbis unbaa la sii galaa xayyirkii wuu ka baxey baan islahaa Odeygii BOB.

BOB, sweet and romantic as ever. It must be the jungle... 'cause love like that dont exist here :D:D ... j/k.

Welcome back BOB. Your poetry and your love have both been missed.

BOB   

Assalamu Caleykum my brother from another mother Nuune,maya brother irsaaqad ceyris leen ku maqnaa because waxaan ahay nin ee 7 mataano iyo afar abtiyaashood ah iyo labo eedadood dhashay iyo kuwo awoowgood tuuray iyo intii kasoo hartay Ilmaha Kacaanka korinaayo marka fadhi iima yaalo brother adigana waad na ancday oo biil inaa soo dirto waa diiday..every day waxaan is dagaalnaa kuwii kheyrka darnaa ee Al Barakat joogay oo aan ku iraahdaa liiska magaceyga ka baara walaalkey Nuune ayaa lacag iisoo diray iyagana waxey iyiraahdaan nin magacaas aas wadato leh weligeenba ma maqal..Rooble Galac Gaban ma magacbaa? bal maxaa magac kale laiigu bixin waaye? LoooooooooooooooL. Brother nice to see that you finally made it to Moderator that means i am going to get my monthly allowances from now on sooma aha? walaalow magacaasna iga badal oo magac ii qurxi..Qeys ama Fuaad ama Qurux wax saas ah nooga soo qor because dadka si xun bee iiga naxaan oo qaar baa almost hear attack ku dhacaa markaan mageyga usheego. ;)

Amelia,

it's always a pleasure to represent my kind (Tarzan and Co)and i can confirm it to you that Tarzan finally managed to find his beloved Jane and Oh Lord...i never knew Tarzan was that soft because he just couldn't stop weeping even after i told him that "Desperation is unattractive quality in a man" but the f00l just kept weeping.

Love exists in everywhere including Prisons, ever heard of Cell Block D in Sun city? i tell you that's where i fist witnessed it and they told me Block D is now known as "Love Nest" so love does exist every where including where you least expect to find it. smile.gif

PS. When are you going to visit my Kingdom (the Jungle) and let mne show you around heh? :D

Peace,Love & Unity.

Pacifist   

Wow Bob beautiful story... I for one will be the first in line to get this..Qori where are u my tarzan :D

BoB I know sol missed yaa ever great words dear.

raula   

Qori and Bubbles :D:D seems like cinderella and prince charming icon_razz.gif But wat a name(BUBBLES) :D Qori u must be lucky to have BUBBLES :D

Baashi   

Bob u sure got sense of humor buddy. Stay with the SOL crowd sxb. SOL & friends will hold fundraising event to help you out.

Nuune,maya brother irsaaqad ceyris leen ku maqnaa because waxaan ahay nin ee 7 mataano iyo afar abtiyaashood ah iyo labo eedadood dhashay iyo kuwo awoowgood tuuray iyo intii kasoo hartay Ilmaha Kacaanka korinaayo marka fadhi iima yaalo brother adigana waad na ancday oo biil inaa soo dirto waa diiday..every day waxaan is dagaalnaa kuwii kheyrka darnaa ee Al Barakat joogay oo aan ku iraahdaa liiska magaceyga ka baara walaalkey Nuune ayaa lacag iisoo diray iyagana waxey iyiraahdaan nin magacaas aas wadato leh weligeenba ma maqal..Rooble Galac Gaban ma magacbaa? bal maxaa magac kale laiigu bixin waaye? LoooooooooooooooL. Brother nice to see that you finally made it to Moderator that means i am going to get my monthly allowances from now on sooma aha? walaalow magacaasna iga badal oo magac ii qurxi..Qeys ama Fuaad ama Qurux wax saas ah nooga soo qor because dadka si xun bee iiga naxaan oo qaar baa almost hear attack ku dhacaa markaan mageyga usheego.

looooooool

Rageedii.

Janna   

BOB,

Indeed that was a beauiful story not to mention touching. I absolutely love reading your topics. Keep them coming. ;)

Waa wareey! Ma hadaa magaceyga iyo jaceelkeyga loo soo dhigtey! Any lawyer in the house? :mad: :mad: My brother Bob, why are you taking on poor and unknown old nomad like Moi? I am one of the oldest members and a hall-of-famer in silent readers Arena. You know that I don’t have any defenders in this place for I am not well known and those who somehow acquainted with my weird but unique nic (people like great Baashi, Marwo Amelia and bother Nuune), did not even bother to tell you Yac! After all meeshaad iga soo dhancey, they inturn welcomed you. I say this is a clear discrimination. :confused: :confused:

So brother, I am waiting for your telegram by the Macmacaanka with all the names and numbers of all the people who are conspiring with you to publish my love story. And bytheway why only my name (not I mind) is being used? Don’t think it will fair to use both names? After all you knew that My Bubbles and I met in SOL. ;);)

I am appealing to all nomads and in particular my fellow silent reader to come out and defend one of your own, Qori. Tell this Brother to be fair and tell the story fairly.

Shaki baa igaley. Bubbles, darling, ma kadalloob rageed baa iga dambeeye? :confused: :confused:

BOB   

My Dear Brother Qori, i am glad you could finally respond and i am also glad that you approve my scheme of making money out of your "Love Story" because let's face it some one need to make a quick buck out of this unbelievable story of inspiration,passion,joy and most of all Love!

the orders are coming from left,right and center and you wont believe how people want to read the book i even had a granny order 6 of them and she told me how much herself and her girlfriends wanted to get hold of this book simply because you guys reminded them their lost youth and good old days.

take a good care of yourself my brother and please pass my Salaams to Bubbles.

Peace,Love & Unity.

I am appealing to all nomads and in particular my fellow silent reader to come out and defend one of your own...

How many 'silent readers' are lurking up there? It is every interesting to note, in the last few months, the numbers SOL used to hit daily doubled. It is now visited by more than 1600 nomads per day, yet a slim minority of those post. Plus, among those are those who vowed to leave SOL, yet there they are, lurking; their ghostly shadows is almost palpable from the cyber air.

Yeah, have a nice dhoola cadayn if you are reading this. 40.gif

BOB   

MMA,

Widaayoow adi see camal neh? Dadkaan haba iska aamusaanee laakiin buugee naga gadanaayeen yaakhey nooh marka adigana karbaash aa la dhex gashay and now they don't even call on collect calls let alone phoning us from their mobiles and thanks to you, our sales went down 1000%!

weligeey waxaa maqli jire "Cunahaa Lais Qabanaa" marka hada adiga irsaaqadeenaa dhexda ujoogsate cunahaa dhab tiri nooh :mad: .

Ciyaalka xaafada saas maa kunahay aniga iyo adiga?

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Buufis,

Belaayo ku buufisay..ma balloon baa tahay waa maxay buufiska aad sheegeysid?

Peace,Love & Unity.