Suldaanka

Black Protestors in Minnesota

galbeedi   

Brother Khadafi,

that wasn't my  intention.   like Trump , I should not be equating the anti racist anarchists with the fascists who want real blood. 

I was worried that people intentionally might try to equate Minneapolis riots to Somalis. Furthermore, as the Holac clip showed, the media has always sinister agenda by covering up these police abuses. . In this video we see police victimizing peaceful protesters while in Minneapolis all I saw was people torching businesses. 

I just don't want bad publicity for our youth which might complicate their ability to get jobs in the future. I agree with you that systemic racism still exist in America. The best way to overcome is by building strong families and communities. Racism is mostly about economic power  and the black community must improve their lot by working hard and getting education. THere is no easy way out.

galbeedi   

There are also large number of white Americans protesting against the police. People are probably broke and unemployed. Other than the first $1200 , no money was given to people. Here in Canada people were given $2000 dollars for 16 weeks (4 months).

America is decending into civil unrest...  it is now looting capital of the world. Every shop, every street, every suburb is being looted. This is getting out of hand.

Tallaabo   

America is fast becoming a lawless chaotic place where the most important commodity is a gun and a hand grenade. I hope Mr Che upgraded his defence department collection with some serious toys😁

Here in Britain where the law enforcement agencies are very civilised and impartial, some black thugs are causing social disorder and looking for opportunities to loot businesses in the name of a man who was killed in a different country. They have no regard for the disease control measures the country is advised to follow and no respect for the unarmed police officers who are on the streets to protect the public.  No wonder why the black people are despised everywhere. One can't help but wonder what makes the black people disproportionately more susceptible to criminal activities and all kinds of stupid behaviour. I am indeed very disappointed with the black people given their painful history. Of all people in the world, the blacks should have been those with most respect for law and order, peace and justice, and social progress.