Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

OG Moti   

Lucky... seems lucky by having me and the SOL in here, lucky to be alive, lucky to have great family and she is lucky she had chances in life and she is trying as hard as she can to take the chance and she acknowledge that and she knows she is lucky unlike many people in this world and she is greatful to Allah for that... she is nice and i think there is a lot to her than what we see which good things ... over all she is a great somalian girls.. peace

LuCkY   

"Lucky to have you and the peopLe of soL"? :eek:

OG_Moti can at times be grumpy,cantankerous,beLLigerent,<-----aLL signs of being oLd---"grandpa".

Ok on a more serious note---Moti is an inteLLigent,kind and informative being...aLL in aLL.

lol   

^^ From the few times our paths crossed, she is still a baby... No offense suga gurl... I still like u :D

lol   

^^ u were not supposed to alter the topic... No attacks.. its just a description... deal with it.. and ur ignore list just kicked me out.. so where u gonna take me...

Who knows a thing about me? Legend of Zu said, I was mature and commited.. which kind of scared him... anyone else wants to have a go at it??