Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

Miriam1   

^^^Doesn't post alot but when he does its a witness to his intelligence..lol and could he be a trekki "aboard a starship" ;)

Man-a-part...you dont need votes to move from alien to a nomad...its how much you post I believe so post alittle more and you will move...

Lets have alittle positivity u all smile.gif

OG Moti   

^^^Jawaahir^^ nice but voilent see he avatar if u thinking to mess with her, she might give u upper cut feer and knock u down, strong, and a lady with few words.. she seems to be trust worthy, and her last words indicate she could be democrtic leader... smile.gif

by The pyscho called sue

For example she gave OG moti a good description, now if I wrote it I would have been way more honest and direct! Like when she said “mature” she mean’t OG is an old grand daddy!! (You know you wanted to say it!!!)

when ever i say i get out of the dark hole someone finds the way to pull me back, but again she is pyscho and she might start biting.. smile.gif

by: The Aussie Physcho better known mizz_lexus

^Evil, cold-hearted man, attention seeker, can be cool if he wants to be. Has made me laugh only 2 (I am been honest)...One more thing weird child, unusual man

and

One more thing,,,He also reminds me of Hitler.

Don't ask why

Heartless? me? aniga? child and unusual? Hitler?

First let me ask out loud WHY WHY WHY? secondly who is the heartless here? but hey again expect the an expected from ausie land... peace

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

^^^Man-a-part...you dont need votes to move from alien to a nomad...
smile.gif

Well, DuH!

i knew that, but i'm, just saying i've seen ppl who have posted less then 50 posts and had high rankings. :confused:

thats all...

Gabbal   

Haaruun funny but smart nomad. Was the first nomad whose post I first read when I came to Somaliaonline. Doesn't post a lot, but has something good to say when he does.

^^ Nice... smile.gif

Socrates Thankz mate... ;);)

powerpuff girl...she is out there kicking a$$

lol...Powerpuff girl...Hehehe...Kick a$$ & balls

The Aussie Physcho ...Hahahaha (4th time, if you know what I mean) ;) OG_M

Heartless? me? aniga? child and unusual? Hitler?

First let me ask out loud WHY WHY WHY? secondly who is the heartless here? but hey again expect the an expected from ausie land... peace

Some is looking abit desperate, you don't want to do that OG_M icon_razz.gif Why? :confused: Because you remind me of Hitler... smile.gif

I am not heartless, all I do is speak the truth then I get labelled "Heartless"...Where is the love? :confused: Haven't you been listening to that song, OG?

JASMIINE   

^^ i've only read ur posts few times which kind of makes it hard to describe u. from what i gather u seem kind of immature, sarcastic, and plain stubborn :D

Macalin   

Raxmah--I have no idea what to say about U---coz i don know U---but from what i gather i would say very observant(coz u observed the person above u signature!--lol)--what else can i say

LadyB--me workaholic?....yu should see me this last 2 weeks i abandoned my JOB!--yes i did!

Lakkad!!! awesome friend, great style, great price:) polite, witty, and knows when to stop! can make you laugh, hate him, or miss him:) when you're d

own can always make you feel better. you're great ad I'm glad I know you.