Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

I suppose me and Batulo were posting at the same time ..therefire have to say what I think of her....and that is such a respectable sister..true to herself, mature and just astar that shines everytime she comes online.

Jaabir   

Barwaaqo => moderate, calm and experinced. only seen in topics with great intest. smile.gif if i may add, she is a thoughtfull nomad...

Lakkad.. i wonder what made you think i am Dyslexic?

=> batuuulo.. Wlcm back sis.. your absence has defiantly been felt sis smile.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Clever, articulate, has a sense of humour!

As for the ladies who tend to make me smile with their comments....Ameenah, Lucky, Nefertiti Diamond Princess, BARWAAQO, Flying still and those I havent mentioned....you are all down to earth, kind, humourous, and deserve the best of the best in life, amin!

Jaabir   

Continental Bachelor=======> Has a natural affinity for sharing his intellect with fellow nomads, his topics and replies are always fun and informative, has a solid presence and distinctive opinions that can influence the masses of SOL..

darman.. creative, funny, smart, and i assume easy to get along with

lol @ captivating soul.. yeah everytime i see ur name n avator i remember "the incident" just reminds u wat a small world we live in lol :D

Nephissa   

Yawl need to be real. What's all this Wa Ku Jeclahay, Wa Ku Jeclahay If you know one another that well, might aswell share the bad and ugly side too.

To: Poster above me.

Interesting.

Senora   

Oh stop being such a sour puss .... icon_razz.gif

anyways, i've never really seen any of your posts.....so I'll just say that I hope i get the chance to learn a little more about Bishaaro...( the positive side that is)

Zakariye   

s/alakum

Wlc Bishaaro, i can forget this Post number 13 of yours,like the friday the 13th , it is unlcuky Post, remember some of the nomads in hee indeed they get together, have tea together so perhaps has it occur to you ,that they might know one another? anyway have nice surfing and enjoy , wlc

c/salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Dear Nomads, How many Barwaaqo's are in the Site, i am confused, is one of the Barwaq's a moderate, and am i confused or both of them have the same Avator.LoL

c/salaam

LuCkY   

Zakariye there is onLy one Barwaaqo that i am aware of. Her moderator status is visibLe when she is in the women and generaL section-which is her job. Does that heLp?