Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

hmm shaqsii? well i dont really know any on here too well but shaqsii seems like a cool n laid back guy. His posts seem respectful... and intelligent... overall he's a cool guy i guess...

peace

Originally posted by African:

[QB] ^^^^ cute, butt wiggler, misunderstood like what i'm about 2 write about his quote;
;)

good nomad who possess deep feelings 4 a certain
bra

which bra? wonderbra?

Africa! for us folks who still live in the hood, bra is a slang term, for a brother. by the way, is that your real photo in the avatar!! nice pic!

rudy

(run-away Virgin)

Luv, the Itchy n Scratchy Avator, one of my fav. Simpson's characters....Daytona Beach?..one of my last destination inshallah for me to spot up before i depart from here...over all, seems cool enuff to conversate with.

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

My SOL Nomads I missed You since I went A Bussiness trip .. Alhamdulillaah I'm Back. It was A long trip far places , and more fun.. ;)

Let me back to the topic .. Wax badan baaba i dhaafee whoo!

^

| he's funny,Smart, Always posting intresting Articles, Most Valuable Poster smile.gif "MVP" :cool: .. that's what i just though about him...

Macalin   

Tams...all i see is sweet words..i cant be fruity to the brotha..feels me plus a lil homour is needed once ina while or what?

^^ Tamina..smooth sweet N sensitive?~(

Tamina...Conservative, sensible, smart, sweet and all around fab.

Princess Sexy and STHLM-lady...

Ooh you lot...u really know how to heap praise on ppl, don't ya? Liars...lol nah, I'm not being ungrateful. Thanx a bunch lovelies. The feeling is mutual.

[EDIT] Lakkad...I see u got there b4 me! No probs...I'll enjoy saying a lil something about u 2.

Lakkad: Funny, unassuming, workaholic and completely adorable. Can be summed up in 3 words...MY FABULOUS FRIEND!