Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

OG Moti   

simple women, simple as 1+1=2, she is smart, down to earth, but sometimes i feel she gets bored easily and dont show up in SOL that much.. over all i give her 10/10, great personlity, she might be surprised how the hell i know all that about her, it is through observation and through reading the persons posts, ur posts reflect urslef, not all the time, but most of the time... peace

^^ lol hmm not bad

OG-MOTI.. let me see.. well he's a popular guy in SOL im sure everyone has noticed that... He's smart n quite argumentative.. not necessarily a negative thing... he seems cool n mature and liked by alot of ppl in here.....

BUT I still don't understand the relationship between him n Og-Girl tho...

Curly   

Simple Woman: Everytime I see her name I start thinking of “Super woman”, but you're too modest for that I guess, She seems rather clever and caring, typically too nice (no offence) like the rest of the girl's on SOL,

For example she gave OG moti a good description, now if I wrote it I would have been way more honest and direct! Like when she said “mature” she mean’t OG is an old grand daddy!! :D (You know you wanted to say it!!!)

Girl a bit of advice from me to you, yeah… get pissed off now and again! it's alright you know, you're allowed too! :D

Modesty   

Hmmm, Let me join the band wagon:

Jidaawy-Religious, smart, but at the same time a "cool" person, and I sense that in REAL LIFE you're a outgoing kinda person. Thats my 2 cents :cool:

OG Moti   

Lefty bro we know each other after being here for 2 years i feel i know some very well including u, plus we also meet in msn messenger since our dear admin did not fix for us the chatting section ;) .. example i know sue previously known pyscho sue, i know her she is not stable she might change into pyschotic anytime, it is very obvious she could be dengerious anytime, another example look at simple women, first as i previously indicated that there is a direct relationship betweem the nick you choose and ur personality, lucky another example, nuune is an example those people seem peaceful and u dont need to be smart to realize that just check the name, pyscho, mizz lexus, ninyaaban, u can see those names indicate dengerious and i lot of issues .. so i hope i explained well....

JIDAAWY saudi boy, maybe from sinaaciya, he must have some tekruunis friends, he like to hung in cafes, he hates the heat, as u can see his aftar using a fan.. he seems nice all jadaawiya are nice...

Lefty he is nice, but straight forward, he gets amazed with little things, like he might see weird when he sees a lady with short, and shake his head, but smile and move on... smile.gif :confused:

by the way, we somalis seem to say nice things about each other .. so why do we fight all the time since deep inside we love each other.. :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: peace

OG Moti   

sorry modesty, we seem posted at the same time, but let me try ur personality from ur name since i havent seen ur topics or much of them, which could helped... smile.gif u seem modern, take the bad joke as a joke even if it gets personal, u dont like chinese food looool that is all i can come up so far.. peace