Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

Senora   

Well Barwaaqo seems to have been skipped, so i'll do the honor of describing both of these lovely young ladies::

Barwaaqo--what can I say, she's just so lovable...you know when they say that "when someone smiles, they can brighten up a room"...well Barwaaqo can do the same with her words...you've got maturity, compassion, intellect, and so much more all packaged in one :D

my ghetto-fabulous princess ( Diamond)---How can i not luv this gal, we share a common name smile.gif ...and we both love the chingy dance....( i have a feeling that me and her would get along great) ;)

Iffah   

^^ sweetheart! you're also very witty and downright adorable ;)

Meenah: I've forgiven you after that comment...if I was even mad at ya to begin with.. :D

Miriam1   

^ You seem to be a very nice person..on the net and I am preety sure u are in real life.

I also see very humble religous qualities from your posts..indeed a cool nomad smile.gif

but then again thats natural, you are a torontorian icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

anways when when was the last time u smoke dro?

That is down right crude and didn't sister girl type Please Refrain from negative comments :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

MsWord reminds me Microsoft word .. eye catching name... she seems sweet and very quite person.. nice topics.. i always thought only a man could have such a name and it thought she was a male.. sorry sis....

Jawaahir nice and seems religious person, sounds intelligent and easy going.. a lady with few words but touchy words.. peace

oops ..lol i didn´t know there was another page...but sis consider that as a bonus ;)

Og_moti..mmm..a brother that speaks his mind..His opinion is not based on what ppl want to hear, and that´s good..

cool and smart person...

STHLM_Lady

Member: 560

i hate to say this but u have the misfortune of rudy replying from a holiday fiasco after closing sunset blvd., so get a load of this!!!

sthlm is mysterious lady, nice, polite, never dizzing or sling mud on other nomads! a diva of high standards and mulit-cultural. over all a good nomad who possess deep feelings 4 a certain bra. keep it up sista! lv & peace!

African   

^^^^ cute, butt wiggler, misunderstood like what i'm about 2 write about his quote; ;)

good nomad who possess deep feelings 4 a certain
bra

which bra? wonderbra?

:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

smile.gif :cool: icon_razz.gif:D

Camel Stars sign:

A well rounded Individual with Broad Participation in the Forums. Your High Tally of Contributuion and Realitively unfamiler name to me suggest that your quite particpant wh likes to be in the background rather than be an attention seeker :D . Your Probably a well educated young and asstued minded Individual

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Well Shujui-1 ,registered to the site i blv may 2002, so far he has 1311+ posts ,and his peers rated him - 5-star, which is very outstanding. he enjoys mostly Islam topics, Current affairs and sports, sort of, so Shujui-1 i hope that covers all about you, LoL, and he posts elequently.

c/salam

A7LA-SHU   

^^^let me see. Zakariye got one of my favorite names.. sounds nice, wiseman. he mostly writes in somali so i don't get what he says. but that is kool..

masallama

^^

speaks arabic i think... seems like a nice person.. not rude i guess.. ohhhh n i think when she wuz little she wuz a little crazy so she got the name magnoona.... i think i read that in one of ur posts.. if not then my bad...

lol thats all i can come up wit