Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

Iffah   

Hey guys,

I saw this game in another forum & thought it'd be interesting to see it played out here.

Now this is supposed to be a positive game...so please refrain from negative comments. I'm sure we can play this maturely.

This is how it goes:

You post a word(s) about the nomad that has replied before you. For example, say Flying-Still has replied before me. I'll say "^ has a cute avator." (can't think of anything else now) :rolleyes:

Your descriptions can be as short as one word or as long as a paragraph...longer if you wish...(but pls spare us from reading anything longer than a sentence ) icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

i will discribe u , u remind some one in know , u r cool , patient care about other's feelings and advisor #1 as u adviced me before in pm

salam :D

Xafsa   

og-girl---pretty, easy to get along with reminds me of mizz unique( maybe thats why y'all like each other) smile.gif

Ilhaam--cute avatar....that's it? khasaaro!! Tacabkii aan barashadaada galiyay aaway?

Iffah   

**Edit**

Diamond Princess...

Bright, Torontonian(?)..a Trina fan?

Flying..lol. Dear sis...I got too many wonderful things to say about u that I didnt know where to start ;)

Blessed   

Salaams ya'll

You is probably mad at me (so I think I'll notch up on the suck-up a bit me more)

Ilhaam, Torontarian very articulate, spiritual and has a wonderfull personality - no lie - thats why you been my snet and sol friend for the past -how many damned years - shoot :eek:

Xafsa   

Diam princess-- nice girl, but seems like she got a bit of a wild side...which is good! The girl can write poems...makes you wann fall in love ;) , funny and sweet as hell.

Juxa   

stay on the game,,,,i like it

describe qofka kaa horeysa kaliya :mad: <<<<guulwade

flyingstill,,,,,,too fast, too funky, very feminine, love her off-fly topics ;)

there was once a girl i used to know that was like an angel. she was such a nice girl and would treat people the way she would like to be treated, was friends with everyone and always had a smile on her beautiful face.

hahaah juxa guess who's that grl

juxa I want know where u left ur donkey lol

juxa iyo dameerkiisi

Juxa   

mindstate,,,,,,,,,,through tick and thin,,,,,ups and down,,,,,,how iam happy to have my lil-tuure back smile.gif

u make my blood boil,,,,,,but lurve ya anyway :D

well i never knew all thiz would happen howcome u didn't tell me ur one of the nomads damn girl

T-ayeeyo aa ikashiftay haye inaan ku shukaansado aanba rabay lol

Xafsa   

juxa...me feminine?...oh stop it!!! :D lol. I think whats his face ( underdog ) will disagree with you ;)