Sign in to follow this  
UZTAAD

Miss Somalia

Buuxo   

Cute. Laakiin She should of gone over the top with the make-up like Arab women do,afterall she's competing to be Miss Arabia.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^All the Somali regions above Hiiraan have little or no diversity ( saying budh or bud is not diversity) but the regions below Hiiraan are diverse linguistically (Af-maxaatiri, Af-may, Af Barawaani,Garre), and culturally (ethnic Somalis, Somali bantus, Somali cad cad, Somali Aboow etc).

I doubt there's any difference between Las Qorey, Hargeysa, Galkayo, or Dhuusa Mareeb except some are louder than others
:D

Fair comment Che. However I was refering to difference in terms of understanding that each individual Somalilander is unique based on their sense of identity and how they define this. Somaliland is a political construct, based on different people sharing ideas and coming to a consensus to establish peace and prosperity.

These difference can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. In Somaliland we have diversity along the lines of the defintion above.

People are different and we should make carefully considerations to accommodate these difference. Having said that, Somalilanders, despite their diversity also share many things including marriage lineage, cultural heritage, tradition, common customs, history, similar dialects, folkloric dances, upbringing, educational system and a colonial system.

Marx...You are redefining Somali identity so it would fit with your political goals.

My family have married into reer Hawd/Sool for generations and we share my same lineage. We share the same language, customs, religion, etc. Are you telling somehow you are closer to them than I?

When it comes to Somalia, don't mix identity/culture with politics unless your family have never ventured beyond the Berbera city limits.

Sure thing SS

Tuujiye   

looooooooool@ Duceysane classic!

Che-Guevara waraa qaraarka jooji! gabadha waa reer laasqoreey sida uu sheegay Mr. MAX!

Cunugaan calaamatul su'aasha u eg halaga qabto SOL meeqa mar aan dhahay, hadana wuxuu rabaa in uu reer somaliland ka dhigo dad different diversity leh ama ah from other somalis..ooook mr MAX........

waraa Red Sea and JB, gabdhaha aad meelaha kusoo dhajineesaan sidii tabeelihii joojiya duq yaal yahoo dhamaadka ah!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Masha'allah, she is very pretty. Alla wiilashu been badanaa, where in your typical daily life do you meet beauty like that on the dozens? sheeko. And guys plz stop hijacking the thread and making this a qabiil or regional issue.

Malika   

Fab,

Your back! Why are you an Alien??

Anywho,now how Islamic is this? Parading oneself to be ogled by every farax,khamis iyo jumac?

smile.gif

Tuujiye   

Ngonge qoftaan carab waaye saaxiib see camal! long and hard kulahaa lol doobkaa tahay maxaan dhahaa...

kaalay bajaq yaasha maanta jira dhan maxaa waaye diracaan suunka weyn dhexda loogaga xiraayo? isku deeska maa la diiday yaaqee?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

No! Some Parts of the Somali Peninsula have diverse peoples like Somaliland! If she is from somaliland, she could belong to a number of different clans!

By the looks of it, I reckon she is from Las Qoray, Somaliland

Sheeko - since when was Lasqoray considered Somaliland?

btw Pretty girl mashallah

Aaliyyah   

She is not that pretty. I mean I wouldn't look twice at her. I'll look once though. Long and hard. [big Grin]

Lol that had me laughing..