Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Heart Song.

BOB   

Real Woman:

Here is a woman who has a small body and she is a relatively short in height but with the largest heart you can ever imagine, she has a heart so large that everybody's pain and sorrow has found a welcome place in it and a hospitable accommodation and after all this she still finds a safe spot in her golden heart to accommodate the unconditional love that she has for her husband and their three lovely children.

In today's lost and selfish society she is considered to be a loser because she wouldn't walk around naked just to demonstrate her "new found" freedom, she wouldn't sell her soul to the devil just to be seen as a feminist and she wouldn't jeopardise her health and her god given natural beauty by drinking, smoking and taking drugs just to be a liberal woman.

Just because she is wearing the traditional Muslim dress doesn't mean she is under any sort of oppression, just because she refuses to be exploited by evil men doesn't mean she is less feminine or she is not blessed with a beautiful body but she knows she doesn't need to prove that to anybody but to her loving husband as she is a loving wife to her life long companion and a adorable Mom to her children who give her the greatest joy any fortune couldn't buy and her husband knows that he has a true gem in her as she is the reason why he is so happy and he also knows that he can always depend on her as she is his pillar of strength because she is a Muslim wife and a real woman indeed.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

What Do You Know About Struggle?

By Anonymous.

I once found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. I sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could, and it could go no further. So I decided to help the butterfly. I took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bitof the cocoon, the butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

I continued to watch the butterfly because I expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time. Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What, in my kindness and haste, did notunderstand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were Allah's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon. sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If Allah allowed us to go through ourlives without any obstacles, it would cripple us.

We would not be as strong as what we could have been. We could never "fly"!

I asked for Strength........and Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........and Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity......and Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage........and Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love.............allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........and Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted but rather received everything I needed!

'So blessed be Allah, the best of creators! Sura (23) verse (14 ).

Peace, Love & Unity.