Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Would u meet someone you met online?

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

The whole meeting as friends I think is ok to a degree, I mean you have to be a good judge of character. You never knows they maybe the next jack the riper. I know of someone close to me who married someone from the net. it didn’t take long for his true colors to come out and it didn’t last long either. It could swing both ways, good or bad. But like Kynda said, it’s hard enough as it is in the outside world. Isn’t that enough?

wasalaam.

Abwaan   

This meeting and marrying thing is Calaf in the first place . I wouldnt advice someone to put all their trust on the net and look for a partner from nowhere else but here on the net, because you might end up meeting on a smooth-talker in chat which could be different in REALITY.

Someone should have a life and the net thing can only be part of it.

I know many people come online nowadays and form friendship of different levels and kinds over here. These people dont necessarily see each other or live in the same jungle. However if by chance some get along very closely and think they share many things in common and the Calaf works between them I think it is fine as it is in any other form of meeting, but remember i said don't just come here for a future wife or husband.